Chapter 1

Ok so obviously this is a fanfic. Things won't go according to plot. Imma get rid of one of the espadas just because I need that position for you, the reader, and I don't like that espada. So Yey.

You were the second espada(yeh fuck you barragan). You didn't care that much about others as you were a loner. Well, you were cool with Stark..but. The battle against the shinigami was coming. Only, they didn't know it. Yet...

Aizen had called you to the main room of the palace. As you made your way, your footsteps echoed on the walls. The sound of your steady breathing and your clothes brushing against each other filled the halls.

You reached the entrance and pushed open the doors. There he sat, the man that started it all. Aizen. You hated him with a passion. But you couldn't let him find out. Unless he already knew...a man you hated even more stood nearby. Fucking Tosen....you didn't exactly have a reason to hate Tosen, but you didn't care.

You walked over so you weren't far from the chair and knelt down as you usually would. He watched your every move with his signature smirk. You couldn't wait till the day you could wipe that disgusting thing off his face.

"I've come as you asked, Aizen-sama." Tosen cleated his throat as if asking for recognition. You just glared and flipped him off. As if you'd give any sort of respect to that trash.

"Enough. Stand up, Y/N."

You did as he asked and stared off to the side.

"Y/N. I have a very important task for you. Will you accept it?"

"Maybe if you explain it..." you mumbled to the ground.

"Hm? Could you repeat that, I didn't hear you."

"It depends on what it is. I'd like you to ex-"

"Aizen-sama shouldn't need to explain, you should always accept."

"Fu-"

"It's No problem, I can explain." Aizen shuffles in his seat and looked you in the eye. "Y/N, I need you to go into the human world and befriend the substitute shinigami, Kurosaki Ichigo and his friends."

Your head snapped up. "Excuse me?! Tell me I didn't hear what I think I heard!"

He chuckled. That bastard. "It's okay, you're doing this so you can get their secrets and plans."

"But don't you already k-"

"Don't que-"

"FUCK YOU TOSEN." You regained your composure and looked at Aizen again. "Don't you already know their plans, secrets, and what's going to happen? I mean why do I have to go find out all this stuff if we already know it? Don't you have the h-"

"Yes. But I'd like you to do it anyway."

"Why? Also why the hell should I become friends of all things. With a shinigami. I'm a hollow! That doesn't fit right!"

"I'm not giving you a choice. Besides. Who said it was for me?" You gulped and stood normal again. "Now. I'm sure you know what to do?"

You sighed lightly and nodded. The remnants of your mask over your right eye and forehead disappeared slowly and the hole in your neck closed up. Your white clothes turned black and you looked just like a shinigami. Your ability to disguise yourself to be any two legged species was probably why you were Aizen's main spy besides Ulquiorra. Except nobody really knew you weren't the same species as them.

Aizen smirked once more and nodded at Tosen. He pulled a small purple ball out of his pocket and approached you with it. Grasping it in your hand, you bowed at Aizen and opened a Garganta.

This'll be fun.