Chapter 18

Grimmjow's POV

After changing I figured I'd go watch the fight. When I arrived I was surprised to see (Y/N) still there. I sonidoed over to her, making her jump.

"G-Grimmjow what the hell!" She yelled, slapping my leg.

"Tch...so who's winning? I doubt Kurosaki has it in him anymore.." I ignored what she said and sat down beside her.

"When I came over here the new guy was fighting him....Kurosaki's over there." She sighed and motioned to an exhausted, almost-dead Ichigo.

"Figures....he may be strong enough to defeat me, but to take on two espadas in a row? If he thinks he can do that he's dreaming.."

I waited for her response but she didn't say anything. I looked over at her and she was staring into space.

"O-Oi, you okay? You're never this quiet!"

"Hm? Oh yeah...just thinking."

"You don't feel ba-"

"Idiot. Who do you think you're talking to? I would never feel sympathy towards a shinigami. I doubt he wants it from me now anyway. I was thinking about something else...."

"Well it must be pretty serious then for you to act like this."

"It is." She averted her eyes from the fight to me. She looked like she was caught in a tough decision...

"Are you sure you're okay? You're not acting like it....What are you thinking a-"

"Stop asking questions, will you?"

"Sorry..." I looked to the fight. I'm not a good body language reader, but it was painfully obvious something was wrong with her. "I just wanna know what's wrong...."

"You talk as if you care?"

"......You probably wouldn't believe me but, I do..."

'Shit...probably shouldn't have said that....'

"Huh?! You're...why? We never pay any attention to each other! That is until when I went to the real world..."

"Well that don't mean I can't miss ya..."

'Why the fuck am I acting like this? I don't actually care, do I?'

She just stared at me in shock, her face flushed lightly.

'Fuck......'

"Grimmjow...! I-I...."

"Ah fuck it...." I grabbed her face and kissed her. I'll probably regret this later but....it's worth it. Her lips were soft and satisfying, but I didn't want to seem needy so I let go, leaving her shocked and bright red.

Your POV

'What....the...fuck......that did not just happen. Did it happen? It couldn't have happened....I'm not even sure if I want it to have happened....I think I'm happy it did though?? I just need to kill some people to clear my mind......fuck.'

I was frozen in my seat. I couldn't move. I couldn't comprehend what just happened or what's currently happening. My face felt hot though...and what's this feeling in my chest? This isn't.....?

Oh fuck.

"I love you too, Grimmjow."