Chapter 4

Your POV

It was dark. I hope Aizen didn't have a deadline for this mission, because I'm lost with no progress. I'm just sitting on a hill by the creek in this pathetic place.

I've received some weird looks from people in this town, but no sign of the target. I don't get why that bastard can't just tell us...I bet he's watching me right now. What an ass.

Sighing, I stood up. I suppose I better find a place to sleep or make myself useful. Tch, I don't need sleep. I'll just go find that pitiful Shinigami substitute.

The gigai tosen gave me faded off my body and turned back into the form of a pill in the palm of my hand. I shoved it in my uniform and took to the sky.

Ichigo....Kurosaki? I think that's what Aizen said. I looked for any orange hair or Shinigami. I could look for his friends, but I was told that Kurosaki was the strongest. I don't have time for the other pests. Not that it really matters, but I'd rather take care of the main problem first. Maybe he'll make it easy and take me to the rest of them.

I lowered myself and walked along the street, trying to get a closer look at the people. I'll find him.

These chapters keep getting shorter I swear to god😂 das okay though Soon they'll be long. I don't know, I always vary the chapter lengths lolol BUT YAY I HOPE YOU LIKE IT SO FARRRRRRRIYHHGFJYGG