Chapter 16

Your POV

"...And Grimmjow will be engaging in battle with them any minute now." I told the asshole in the chair.

"Very nice. Thank you, (Y/N)." He said with his smile.

"Mhm." I stood up and walked out. I was gonna watch this fight no matter what.

When I arrived on a pillar, Grimmjow was releasing his Gran Rey Cero.

I sat down and watched the rest of the fight with a grin.

—————

I was on my feet, shocked. He won?! No way.

"I can still-!" Grimmjow struggled to stand.

"Grimmjow-"

"GRIMMJOW YOU FOOL YOU'RE ALREADY HALFWAY DEAD IF YOU KEEP GOING YOU WON'T LIVE TO SEE THE FUCKING OUTCOME!" I shouted. Everyone was looking my way now, surprised that I'd returned. Probably surprised that I show respect to Grimmjow...He's alright....we share the same viewpoints. He's just weaker than me and an idiot.

"Damn woman...." he managed to say. But before he knew it, Nnoitra had slammed his zanpakuto into Grimmjow's shoulder. "S-shit..!"

"Heh, weak." He raised his zanpakuto and was about to slam it down and Grimmjow. I saw my one chance and took it.

I sonidoed between them, kicking his zanpakuto away. Then I punched him in his gut and slammed him into the ground. "GRIMMJOW ISN'T THE ENEMY!!! THERE IS NO REASON FOR YOU TO KILL HIM YOU ASSHOLE!!" I screamed at him, rubbing his face in the sand with my foot. "No wonder why I never liked you....you're an arrogant, naïve, worthless piece of shit that is somehow an espada. Tch.... I catch you in the wrong again and you'd better say you're final words before it's too late!" I released my foot from his head and picked up Grimmjow, leaving them to fight.

How uncharacteristic of me...actually caring about someone....I think I spent too much time on the human world.