Chapter 8

Nobody's POV

There was a crack in the sky and a garganta opened, revealing four arrancars. Two were espada.

"The guy I want to kill isn't here." Grimmjow mumbled and left. Four shinigami appeared in front of the remaining three arrancar.

— — — — —

Grimmjow's POV

I waited for Kurosaki to come find me. I wasn't waiting long. He came to where I was in the sky and I noticed another person following him. She stopped behind him and smiled at me. She looked familiar....then it hit me. (Y/N)! So that's what she looked like without her mask....not bad.

"Oi Grimmjow! Are you just gonna keep staring at her or did you forget I was your opponent?!" Kurosaki yelled and snapped me from my thoughts.

"Shut up. I just was surprised. Did ya bring backup because you know I'm gonna kill you?" I replied. I know I can be a real dumbass but I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to give anything away about who or what she really is.

"Heh, I don't need backup. I'll show you how much stronger I've gotten in the past month!"

"Ichigo!" (Y/N) yelled. I wonder how this mission is fucking with her brain...

Ichigo glanced over to her, his hand in front of his face.

"I'm gonna go make sure everyone is safe! I'll be around!" And she left. I knew she was still around though, I could sense her.

"Grimmjow, I have a question."

"What's that?" I returned my gaze from where she'd been to Kurosaki.

"What happened to your arm?"

"Oh? I discarded it. I figured I don't need it to kill you."

"Then that means I don't have to hold back.."

"If you don't want to die, then don't!" I smirked and gathered up my reiatsu and he did the same.

"BAN-KAI!"

"Bankai, huh? Did you forget that your bankai didn't do anything against me last time?"

"And did you forget that my bankai gave you that scar?"

"Tch...."

He put his hand over his face and gathered crimson reiatsu before swiping it off to the side. There was a strange mask on his face now, it felt like a hollow had just appeared.

"W-wha-" before I knew it his sword had hit mine.

"Getsuga tenshou."

Oof