Chapter 24

Hella dialogue in this one, but it do be key for later on. Also Idk if you noticed, but I added an actual title???? Ooooooooo

Aight here we go

~~~~

Nobody's POV

"So, when and how do you plan on breaking in?" You asked Grimmjow.

"Right when he decides to take action." He replied, kicking around in the sand.

You watched as he did so, contemplating how it could go.

"Wouldn't it be too chaotic?"

"Huh? How so?"

"You think the shinigami won't show up? The whole Seireitei will be there. Ichigo's friends, the people he trained with-the Vizards or whatever-they probably all have a plan! And none of them like us, not even Aizen anymore!"

"You think they have a plan, huh?" He stood up with a grin. "Let's find out."

"What?"

"Let's go spy on them. If we know their plan, we can work around it and make one of our own!"

"....go to the real world...go to Seireitei, what if they see us?"

"They won't."

"How do you know?"

He sighed and pulled you to your feet.

"You use your weird t-"

"It's not weird. It's useful."

"Whatever. Become a shinigami and go to Seireitei, I'll snoop around the real world. We'll meet at the clearing where Ulquiorra first appeared."

You thought about it.

"If they know..?"

"We fight."

You sighed. "Fine..I have to change it up a bit.." Your arrancar uniform faded into a shinigami uniform and your mask disappeared. "Alright, I need another accessory or something..."

Grimmjow looked himself up and down. "I got this jacket..."

"Nah, keep it."

He sighed. "Here." He removed the white sash around your waist and tied it in some complicated way around your shoulders, securing it at your waist again. "Pretty good, huh?"

You just laughed and put your hair up.

"You gonna change your name too?"

"Hmmm, I should, shouldn't I? Alright, I'll be..uh, Sunako."

"I don't care." He opened a garganta to the real world and you opened one to soul society. "See you later, good luck."

————————

The next one should have a thing called detail in it, wow. But idc fun times, let me know what you think!