Chapter 11

Your POV

I whipped my head around to see who dared to touch me.

"You? The hell do you want?" I snarled at the blond guy from earlier. The other shinigami started approaching with curious looks on their faces.

"Could we speak with you for a moment?" He said with a serious look on his face.

"What for?" I glared at him. I don't have any business with this man....

"Please."

"Tch....fine. But if it's a waste of my time you'll regret it."

"My my, how scary!" He grinned and adjusted his hat. Who the hell does he think he is?? "Well, let's go then!" And so we left.

—————

"Oh really? That's interesting...." Urahara said, everyone with surprised looks on their faces.

"Yeah, I thought so too! (Y/N)'s cool though." Renji grinned, placing a hand on my head.

'Stay calm...you can rip out his throat later.' I told myself. Can't get caught yet..

"Yeah....Listen, (Y/N), we need your help." Urahara turned serious.

"HUH?! Why the hell should I help you?!" I shouted, jumping out of my seat.

"Look, we understand you're not on the side of shinigami exactly, but this is crucial. This winter, there's going to be a war."

"A war?!" Of course.....

"Yes. Do you know who Aizen is?" Unfortunately....

"Aizen..Sousuke?"

"Yes. He is going to destroy soul society and this world if he succeeds. Will you help us in this war? We need as much help as we can get."

"Tch...you guys seem weak anyway....sure I'll help, only because you seem desperate." I smirked, swinging my zanpakuto over my shoulder.

"Thank you."

"Mhm." I gave them a final glance before using sonido to leave. Hopefully they didn't notice that....

'Pathetic....'