Chapter 32..I believe

Wattpad wanted to fuck me over last time so.. love that. Anyway, enjoy the chapter.

Your POV

The last thing I remember was being smashed into the wall. My resurreccion was done, I didn't have enough reiatsu to go back in. The three shinigami helping me were kinda done for except one, he was kinda standing. He took Ichigo into the precipice world after them, Gin and Aizen had escaped. I felt myself get picked up and opened my eyes.

"...Grimmjow?"

He smiled down at me and opened a garganta.

"Where are we going?"

His smile turned into a frown. "..It may not be worth anything, but I'm going after them. And I can't leave you here."

I looked down. I..I could still fight. But... I couldn't really do anything worth mentioning, especially against Aizen.

"You can put me down..."

He looked down at me confused. "Aren't you hurt?"

I smiled at him. "Che, I'll manage."

His face softened and he put me down. I stretched a little bit and looked at him, waiting to go.

"...whenever you're ready."

I nodded at him and jumped into the garganta, and we started running to the other side.

"So?" I yelled behind me.

"So what?"

"What's the plan?"

No response.

"Grimmjow?"

"I don't know." He sounded....depressed...

I didn't really know how to respond...so I kept quiet.

But I did know that whatever happened, I'd do it with him, and we were going to make it.

Soooo idrk what I was doing in this chapter, I guess it's not that important..but eh. Either way, i was going to add more but then I was like "well fuck it ill just do that in the next ¯\_()_/¯" so I guess there's that.