Chapter 15

Your POV

We all stood around Kurosaki. I knew he couldn't do it. Ulquiorra barely did anything to him, and yet he's dead on the ground. Everyone was too shocked to comprehend it or crying.

The sound of a footstep took everyone out of the space they were in. I turned around to see who was next and it was Grimmjow. He grinned widely at me. Like he had some good news... He released what he was holding. That girl....Why did he bring her here?

"Heal him!" He commanded.

"H-huh?" She looked up frightened, but relief shone in her eyes when she saw her friends were there to save her. Only did they brim with tears when she saw Kurosaki.

"Heal him! So I can kill him myself! Damn Ulquiorra...stealing other people's prey..Tch." He sat on a rock and everyone watched him, ready to fight but surprised but what he said.

"No."

"Huhh?"

"I'm not gonna heal him if you're just gonna hurt him again!" She yelled.

"Tch...damn woman."

"Grimmjow." Ulquiorra appeared on the scene. "Why is she here?"

"I'll teach you for stealin' my prey, Ulquiorra!" And the two Espada fought. I sighed and shook my head. No wonder they aren't higher ranks....

Grimmjow returned to the ground and commanded her to heal Ichigo once more. She finally obliged and Grimmjow turned his gaze to me. "(Y/N)."

"Hm?" I replied calmly. Everyone was confused. Probably because we were being so casual..heh, wait till they find out the truth.

"Aizen said you're good to go."

"It's 'Aizen-sama' to you, isn't it?" I said chuckling, only making everyone else confused.

"Tch, I don't give a shit. He ain't here anyway." He replied, watching me as I started walking towards him.

"Couldn't agree more." I stood beside him and faced the others.

"Do you-"

I smacked him on the back of his head. "Fool! I can do it my self. Shut up and watch."

Everyone watched intently as I drew my zanpakuto and pointed it to the side, gathering my reiatsu. Grimmjow just smirked as my shinigami uniform faded to my arrancar uniform from my shoulders down. The number two slowly appeared back on my neck and my mask formed on my face. I started laughing hysterically as I saw everyone's troubled faces. Slapping a hand on Grimmjow's shoulder, I smirked widely. "Thanks, Grimmjow. Tell Ichigo what a great friend I am if and when he wakes up."

"Right!" He smirked widely as well and chuckled. "Better go report in, see ya (Y/N)!"

"Yep!" I nodded and used sonido to the main room, laughing the whole time.

Oh my GOOOOOODDDDD ITS HAPPENING!!!! EVERYBODY STAY FUCKING CALM ITS HAPPENING OH MY GOD!!!!