Chapter 35

As you both arrived on the other end of the garganta, Grimmjow tackled you to the ground with a kiss.

You laughed in response and rolled away from his grasp.

"Why'd you go over there?" He looked at you with a playful smile, in a position resembling a cat about to pounce on its prey.

"Why'd you tackle me to the ground?" You laughed again, brushing sand off of yourself.

He just chuckled and crawled over to you.

"Grimmjow! Answer me!"

"Oh I will, maybe just not the way you'd like me to~" as he got closer to you, he began crawling on top of you, pushing you down into the pale sand.

"What's this all about?" You draped your arms around his shoulders and relaxed.

His playful smile turned sincere as he bent down and kissed you deeply. You closed your eyes and let him lead. He didn't bother asking for permission as he just forced his tongue through your lips, exploring every crevice of your mouth. He lowered down to his elbows, running his fingers through your hair, combing the sand out of it.

You soon began to feel lightheaded as you lacked air, so you pushed him off of you gently so he was straddling you with a smirk. A small amount of saliva dripped down his chin, adding to his lustful look.

"We're free."

QUARANTINE!!!!! Idk my school is cancelled annnnnnnndd we switched to online which starts tomorrow but teachers began posting on google classroom today and I'm already overwhELMED but it's fINE

Idk I'll try to update as I can

also didn't really know what I was doing in this chapter but I felt like you guys deserved some cuteness after all the angst from Aizen

No smut yet

Also I completely forgot to mention in the authors note that there will be spoilers
From the manga??? Yeah idk. You've been advised/warned/ yes.

Stay safe or something idk. I hope I get COVID-19 because I'm here for a good time not a long time

*I say as life sucks and I've been depressed for almost five years now*