Chapter 26

Grimmjow's POV

After I arrived in the real world I immediately sonidoed to that 'Kisuke's' house. I masked my reiatsu and listened in on what they were saying. There seemed to be about three people there.

I could kind of make out what they were saying.

It sounded pretty stupid. As dumb as Aizen was, he wouldn't fall for that. Plus four giant pillars would probably be obvious. I waited for them to finish before I left. (Y/N) was probably gonna take awhile so maybe I could kill some people.

I stopped at the clearing to check and to my surprise, she was there. Covered in blood.

"Jesus, what happened to you?" I asked, walking up to her. She looked up at me and stood up.

"I wasn't able to gain much of anything. I was attacked by the guards and I think soul society is still in chaos, trying to figure out where I went. All I was able to pick up was that they're gonna follow some plan of Kisuke's."

"And I know what that plan is."

Her eyes gleamed at the news. "You do? What is it?"

I sighed and sat down. "Essentially, they're gonna replace the real kurakura town with a fake one and put the real one in Seireitei. There will be four pillars to set it in place, and they'll have some lieutenants guarding them while Aizen does his shit. I guess they want it to fool him.."

She stared at me in disbelief before cracking a laugh. "Y-You can't be serious! Sure, Aizen can be stupid but there's no way he'll fall for that! Talk about pathetic.."

We laughed about it some more and I stood up. "What do you wanna do now?"

She looked up, thinking. "Wanna go kill some people?" She suggested, smirking at me.

I laughed once more and nodded. "Stupid question!"

She returned to her espada-looking-self and we unmasked our reiatsus, then bolted into town, slaughtering anyone with the slightest bit of reiatsu.

Then that Kisuke guy started snooping around, so we left.

_________

Alright I swear I have no talent, but you know it's fine. Like I said, when I finish I'll probably just edit all these chapters. But I'll see if I can update at least one more time before I go to bed, but we'll see. Anyway do you guys like it so far? I know it's moving a little slow but it's fine. ......hopefully