《Chapter One》

"Do you understand how important it is for not only the country but you too" Octavias mother paces back and forth trying to reason with her about her marriage due in 4 weeks time "I still don't thinks it's right mother, marrying some stranger what if he's a pedophile!" She practically yells. Princess Octavia is to marry Prince Nicholas creating an alliance which protects their country "I really do wish I could change the law but rules are rules Octavia" Queen Catherine's voice stern making her daughter sigh in frustration, Octavia then stands up posture straight like how her mother taught her "I am going to sleep for I have a long day ahead tomorrow so goodnight mother" she walks away trying to contain her anger up the stairs into her chambers.

The sun peeks through the window of Octavia's room the stream of lights shining down onto her sun kissed skin. Today is the day where she would take a plane to Prince Nicholas kingdom and have a discussion about their wedding, a knock comes from her white double door a petite maid walks in "Princess Queen Catherine asks me to tell you to get ready for your plane will take off in 1 hour" her head is hung down making the maids ginger hair cover her face "thank you Maradith tell her I'll be down in a few" Maradith bows then scurries away. She didn't want to go she didn't want to get married in the first place after a few minutes of deciding she then goes into her bathroom stripping off the dirty cloths when she steps in the warm water trickles down her back relaxing her muscles.

After she had clean herself Octavia then changes into a heart dress the top is black and the bottom is white she puts on gold ankle strap stilletos for her make up she has it smokey with dusty rose matte lipstick making her brown eyes pop. She leaves her brown locks flowing freely and when she thinks she looks decent Octavia grabs her purse and phone before walking down the flight of stairs into the foyer where her mother and father are waiting "finally our plane is about to leave" Queen Catherine shrieks. A limo is outside waiting for the royals "remember what we practiced" King Jules speaks up for the first time "yes father I recited everything before going to bed and in the shower, so don't worry about me humiliating you" Princess Octavia jokes making King Jules chuckle "let's go come on chop chop" Queen Catherine hurries them.

After their long journey to Prince Nicholas kingdom they walk out of the plane to see another limo waiting, inside is three people that Octavia didn't recognize "who are those people mother" she whispers head held high with a straight face "they are the royal family" her mother responds. The clicking of heels on the ground makes Octavia's heart race "your highness" the chauffeur bows opening the door for them Octavia says a thank you to only earn a look from Prince Nicholas mother "Catherine what a pleasure to see you again" smiling clearly faking it, she turns to her father then herself "this must be your daughter she looks absolutely stunning" a grunt comes from beside her catching Octavia's attention "this is my son Nicholas soon to b-" Queen Diana is cut off by Octavia finishing her sentence "soon to be king yes we know" Diana gasps and Catherine just smiles. Nicholas snickers resulting him into getting a smack on the thigh "young lady do you know how rude it is to interrupt someone speaking" Queen Catherine scolds even she is trying to hold back a laugh from Queen Diana's reaction "sorry mother" her head is hung low and her hair is covering her smile. On the way to the castle everyone is talking about politics except Octavia and Nicholas of course.

"We have a tea party in half an hour and a welcoming ball at 6:30 pm and tomorrow at 5:00 am sharp we are going to have the little meeting we had planned" Queen Diana tells them as everyone gets out of the limo for the first time Octavia sees Prince Nicholas clearly his blue ocean eyes that can hypnotize anyone, chiseled jaw line, tall and muscular everything  about him seems to be perfect "stop staring Princess" she hadn't notice that he is standing right in front of her "now how am I suppose to do that when you're standing right in front of me" her breath fanning his face only to bring a shiver down his spine that he hasn't felt before. Princess Octavia's mother then drags her away before it got anymore awkward "what was that back there in the limo  you should know your boundaries Octavia" Queen Catherine whispers harshly to her "well that's what you two deserve for setting an arranged marriage for me" the rage from the day before coming back "I know you don't like the marriage arrangement but we are doing what's best for you" her mother reasons making Octavia scoff "are you sure what's best for me or you" ripping her arm away from Catherine's grip "just go get ready for the tea party" Queen Catherine says trying to contain her anger and not lash out. Octavia stomps up the stairs into the guest bedroom that she will be sleeping in for a few weeks, laying on the bed is a beautiful mint dress that probably reaches above her knee and next to it is a pair of white caged heels matching the dress perfectly "well that is a keeper" she mutters to herself before going into the bathroom to wash all the sweat and makeup off. Peeking through the door crack she sees nobody then makes a run for it grabbing everything she needs hurriedly then runs back into the steamy room locking the door and quickly slips on the dress and heels, blow drying her curly chocolate locks not wanting to get the stunning dress wet after six minutes of doing her light make up she then walks up to the full length mirror looking at her reflection smiling at her hard work.

 Peeking through the door crack she sees nobody then makes a run for it grabbing everything she needs hurriedly then runs back into the steamy room locking the door and quickly slips on the dress and heels, blow drying her curly chocolate locks no...

Her dress and heels

         ------------------------------

Don't forget to..

♠Vote♠
&
♠Comment♠
&
♠Share♠