《Chapter Twenty Two》

She sits impatiently tapping her foot to a rhythm she had made as Princess Octavia waits the arrival of Queen Diana.

"What can I help you with Princess Octavia" the Queen sits opposite her with a knowing smirk.

"I'm pretty sure we know what I'm here for" Octavia puts on her business look on.

"All you need to do is a swift movement of a pen" she pushes a pen and paper her way with wording on it, Princess Octavia picks up the pen and clicks the top to bring the ink piece out but puts the pen down and looking Diana straight in the eye.

"Do you think I'm that foolish" she sits up while softly glaring at the wicked women in front of her "I want the actual papers" she stands up to leave but Queen Diana had other plans.

"And what's so wrong with the one in front of you" Queen Diana snaps "all you need to do is sign" she keeps on persisting.

"Queen Diana, you made a mistake of trying to play me, disrespect me, now you think that I am that gullible to sign a contract that you have made partly" the Princess holds her head high not wanting to back down "this kingdom has a Queen that is appalling" she glares at her "shame on you,  shame on your kingdom, but most of all shame on your family" she continues but she doesn't stop there "you've raised a cowardly son, you've victimize Christian, you planned everything but guess what not everything can go your way" Princess Octavia opens the door but stops mid action. "Christian deserves better than this" she shakes her head in disappointment "I want the papers in twenty minutes if it doesn't arrive by that time I will make an arrangement with the council to conquer half your land."

Queen Diana was speechless, she couldn't let that happen but she needs no wants power so she has no choice but to do as told. Princess Octavia felt pride bubbling in her as she has stood up to the Queen she had distaste for.

{Twenty minutes later} 

Prince Nicholas and Princess Octavia sit beside one another as the Queen and King sit opposite them waiting for the divorce to be placed.

"I'm sorry Octavia but please I can't do this" Prince Nicholas practically begs.

"I am doing this one way or another" she signs and stands up abruptly "sign it now and our kingdoms will still be allies and is at peace or don't and I will rule both my kingdom and yours simple" the Princess shrugs waiting for the choice Prince Nicholas makes. He just sighs in defeat and sign the papers.

"The marriage is no more" the Council says with a small smile "Princess Octavia and Prince Nicholas shall never more be the Arthur's" he opens his hand out for their rings and without hesitation the Princess hands him hers "what would you like in return Princess?" he bows.

"What I only want is for peace upon one another Council and I won't allow them to step foot in my kingdom without my consent, not my parents but me" she answers "I will be leaving in two months time for I will let my parents have their alone time for a while more" she waltz out the room with class and into her room releasing a breath she didn't know she was holding. I did it, I can finally be with the one I cherish from the heart...

————————————————————

Don't forget to...

Vote

&

Comment

&

Share