《Chapter Four》

The sun streams into her chambers lighting up the room "Princess..Princess Octavia.." she stirs in her sleep eyes then fluttering open "oh good you're awake you have an hour to get ready for the meeting" a maid smiles too sweetly for Octavia's liking "thank you for waking me up and reminding me" Princess Octavia pushes the thought away returning back the smile before getting up to let the maid do her duty of cleaning her chambers as she does her routine. The moment she gets out she looks at the time seeing that she has fifty five minutes to spare she dresses in her polo attire brushing her brunette hair before tying it up into a high pony tail applying mascara and natural matte lipstick to finish off taking four minutes of her time "just like old days" murmuring to herself the corner of her lips twitching, her gumboot thuds behind her as she makes her way to the stables, greeting maids when she pass them by and humming to a tune that seems to calm her "going for a game your highness?" a young boy around her age asks politely bowing at the same time.

"I am could you walk me through your horses" the Princess smiles causing him to smile.

 "Of course right this way" he walks on into the stable with Princess Octavia behind him looking around "we have Pepper on our left and Monte on our right" he points a brown and grey horse "this is Marquis my personal favorite" he pets a white horse "Versailles" he nods his head to a chestnut horse "and that one in the corner is unnamed since he is no use" her eyes trail to where he's pointing. A beautiful black horse sitting down head hang low with a white diamond on his head seems to take Octavia's breath away "he may be handsome but he is no use at all" he shakes his head.

 "What's your name?" she turns his way.

 "O-Oliver your highness" he stutters scared of what she might do with him.

 "Well Oliver I would like to that horse" she points to the black horse "did you not hear me your highness h-" she puts a hand up "it's okay just bring him up" with hesitation he does as told leading the horse out "I'll grab the bridle and other equipment" he leaves to the shed grabbing all the equipment "I'll meet you at the field" she walks away onto the green field.

Oliver leads the horse out its coat glistening in the sun "here you go" Oliver hands her the reign that was in his hand "do you want me to help you?" he asks holding a hand out.

 "It's okay I think I can handle it myself but you can watch just in case something goes wrong" she assures him before expertly swinging her leg over to sit on the saddle.

 "Of course" he takes a step back allowing her to do her thing "you said he has no name right?" she looks at Oliver to which he nods "and nobody wants it?" she asks another question.

 "Yes your highness" a smile makes its way to her lips "well tell the Queen I want this horse right away" she orders him, he nods his head then rushes out to tell the Queen about the new information given to him "lets see what's up with you little guy" she starts by walking then trotting to then galloping but he stops before he could go any faster "you're afraid to run bud?" Princess Octavia caressing  his neck to calm him down "well lets start slow then." As time goes by something pops into her head "ay caramba I'm gonna be late for the meeting" she trots over to the stable where Oliver is having a sandwich "thank you so much for lending me a horse but I really need to go now can you help me by getting the bridle and stuff off him that would be amazing" she says in a rush.

 "Of course your highness" he said which he gets in return a great full smile from the princess "thank you so much again" she takes off her helmet and hands it to him before jogging over to the castle. Princess Octavia barges into the room where the meeting is held where her parents, Queen Diana, King Arthur and Prince Nicholas is waiting for her arrival the room silent that you could hear a pin drop from a mile away that's how quiet the room is "sorry I'm late I lost track of time" Princess Octavia takes a seat in between her mother and father hastily wasting no time for argument "so what are we going to do about the arrange marriage?" Octavia looks at each and everyone with a stern look that says business. Nobody speaks up for awhile "so nobodies got a clue what to do?" the Princess asks nobody speaks up "if nobody has something to say I'm going to put my in put in this whole marriage thing" the Princess sits up straight taking a deep breath in then out "me marrying Prince Nicholas is not necessary why follow the law when we can create the law" Queen Diana raises her hand and all eyes is on her.

"You say that now but you'd be falling for my son in no time and you should be thanking the law that the second most powerful kingdom wants you as their future queen" her voice held confidence her voice held something neither the Princess, Queen Catherine and King Jules heard before "so why need to make a new law it's not like we can change the law anyways" she sounds so sweet but deadly at the same time "Prince Nicholas is a perfect match for um" Queen Diana looks Princess Octavia up and down blankly but her eyes says differently.

"Mother I have to agree with Princess Octavia she has a point, what if other prince or princesses out there aren't ready for marriage like us and just want to live their life before they have a future" his voice so deep,milky, soothing but as soon as Princess Octavia processes what he just said causes heat  to rise to her cheeks she looks down looking at her lap heart beating rapidly against her chest. Diana tries to speak but Prince Nicholas beats her to it "and it's just another excuse of power over the other kingdom" he exaggerates the and making his mother choke on her saliva.

"Excuse me" she frowns secretly glaring daggers in her sons way to which he ignores "what do you mean another excuse to rule over the other kingdom for power? it's not true all those are just rumors going around you need to separate rumors and facts  because they're two different things, excuse my son King Jules, Queen Catherine and Princess Octavia he just hasn't gotten much needed rest" Queen Diana smiles patting Nicholas shoulder trying to make up a cover story making King Arthur snicker slightly but he regains his composure clearing his throat to hide the fact he is trying to hold back a laugh. The Anastasia family returns the smile back to Queen Diana Princess Octavia not even a single bit convinced "how about Princess Octavia and my son Prince Nicholas got out to get to know each other doesn't that sound marvelous" Queen Diana claps her hands together with a gleeful smile on her face. Octavia and Nicholas look at each other then Diana with wide eyes choking on their own saliva.

"Are you crazy mother?!" Prince Nicholas exclaims.

"A date with him?! no thanks!" Princess Octavia says.

"It wouldn't be so bad" King Jules and Queen Catherine speaks up with smiles on their faces "not only will you get to know one another better but maybe even find out if you guys are in love" the two get up throwing their hands in the air protesting to go on a date with one another.

"ENOUGH" King Arthur shouts making the room go silent "you two are going on a date and that's final" he sternly orders. Octavia and Nicholas puff out walking out of the room back to their chambers while Queen Diana calls the meeting off with a giddy look on her face an evil plan already forming in her head.

Princess Octavia pushes her door open to find her balcony door open and a shadow figure in the far corner looking for something "HEY YOU" the mysterious person turns around before running to the balcony with Octavia only an arm length away but before she could catch the person they manage to escape her grasps fleeing into the forest, the mysterious person turns around allowing Princess Octavia to catch a glimpse of grey eyes for a split second before running into the dark forest "I will find out who you are and will find out why you're here" she mumbles to nobody in particular closing the balcony door then walking to the walk in closet to pick an outfit for her date with her fiance for the first time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to...

♠Vote♠

&

♠Comment♠

&

♠Share♠