《Chapter Twelve》

During tea with Mr and Mrs Garden they had an exquisite time laughing and enjoying their time together "but I kid not that it was the most amazing day ever, I had a crush on her and I didn't even knew why she liked me back" Mr Garden tells everyone his story of how they had first met "she was an angel sent from heaven and she still is" he pecks her cheek a tint of pink coating Mrs Gardens cheek.

"That is very sweet of you" she smiles at him with love and affection "I guess that's about all the time we can have with you guys before we have to pick up our son Taylor" hugging Queen Catherine as the men shakes hands "it was nice catching up with you guys" she smiles. After they have said their goodbyes to one another it's back to the castle for them Prince Nicholas and Princess Octavia sitting in the limousine in peaceful silence in their own worlds. Once they were out of the black car they went their own ways Prince Nicholas wanting to refresh himself and relax for the time being, he makes his way to his chambers starting the shower the warm water trickling down his nicely toned back relaxing him taking his mind off from the stress.

He goes out to his room forgetting to bring his clothes with him to find Princess Octavia just step into his room she shrieks in surprise finding him to only be wearing a white towel loosely clinging onto his hips, his hair tousled from him scrubbing his curly locks. He chuckles at her cuteness as water droplets roll down his toned chest.

"I'm just going to wait for you outside" she finally speaks up after recovering from the shock of her life time.

"Yeah you probably should but I mean you don't have to" he teases making her cheeks turn bright red.

"I'm going to wait" Princess Octavia rushes out the door bumping into a wall in the mean time "ow that hurts" she mutters to herself then stepping out of the room. Nicholas chuckles again at her reaction before changing into a white button up long sleeve with black trousers clipping on suspenders with his dress shoe, Prince Nicholas opens his bedroom door finding his wife deep in thought.

"Mi amour, what did you want to tell me?" snapping her out of her daze, she smiles then nods.

"I was going to tell you that there will be no night ball tonight since your mother had cancel it saying that we need a small break from the crowd since our marriage might be stressing us out before I found you half naked" trying to hide her shock from a few minutes ago.

"Is that all? because I have things to do" he asks.

"Why must men be so bipolar" Octavia mumbles to herself "but yes that is all" she smiles at him one last time before walking to her chambers only for Prince Nicholas to grab a hold of her wrist at the last second.

"Would you like to go out with me later on?" trying not to jumble up his words.

"Like a date? Prince Nicholas of Sagemont is asking me innocent Princess Octavia on a date?" she exclaims bewildered.

"Just forget that I said anything" he felt stupid for asking her out but she grabs onto his face gently turning his head to look her in the eyes.

"It would be an honor" her voice soft eyes holding nothing but the truth. His mood lightens and a smile makes its way showing his dimples.

"I'll see you at noon" he pecks her left cheek then make his way to his office to do what he was suppose to do at the start. Princess Octavia couldn't believe that she had accepted to go on a date with him I'm going on a date and I don't even know where we're going she panics on the inside breath Octavia just skype your cousins Octavia inhales then exhales feeling her racing heart calm down. Quickly Octavia makes her way to her chambers swiftly grabbing off the desk and sits on the queen sized bed skype calling her cousin Danielle, the moment she answers the face time Octavia had a mini panic attack.