《Chapter Eighteen》

after the trip from the beach the tension between the two boys grew, but what makes it even more awkward is that the person their fighting for is the one standing between them.

"Where are we going next?" Princess Octavia asks giddily trying to ignore what her cousins had told her.

"What ever you want sweet pea" Prince Nicholas wraps an arm around her waist pulling his wife closer to him.

"Octavia, maybe you and I can go to the carnival tonight" Christian butts in with a sly smirk playing on his lips.

"I thought about going to a sea side restaurant for a bit" Prince Nicholas glares at his oh so dear brother.

"Octavia, you have choices to make" Christian smiles. Now all the weight is on Princess Octavia's shoulder.

"I was actually thinking of just taking a stroll through town" Octavia sheepishly smiles.

"That's a splendid idea too Octavia, can't wait for tonight" Christian sends a wink her way.

"I think she meant me, am I right Angel" his grip around Octavia's waist tightens.

"Actually, I thought of going by myself for the two of you to bond" she bites the inside of her cheeks not ever ready to see their reactions "and before you lecture me about not being safe on my own in the streets don't make me lecture you about your behaviors" she pulls away from Nicholas's grip and places her hand on waist frowning at the two.

She looks cute when she's furious Prince Nicholas thinks to himself.

I swear every time I see her face she gets cuter and cuter by the minute Christian mentally awes.

"Well then, now that's settled we can move on with our day" she claps her hand before skipping back to the hotel, behind her back Nicholas and Christian glare at each other. If looks could kill they'd be six feet under where the Princes might not mourn for their deaths because of their stupidity. They follow her back but once in the hallways they give each other a final glare while they gave the Princess a genuine smile before walking into their room leaving Octavia in the hallways sighing.

Making most of her time Princess Octavia takes a cold shower for the summer season makes her very warm, she then slips on a spaghetti strap floral backless skater dress with a pair of gladiator sandals with her hair in loose beach curls as she applies light make-up (mascara,lip gloss, and eyeliner) before heading out to venture out around the streets of Greece.

Princess Octavia's dress.

Walking out her room she walks towards the stairwell only to bump into someone that seems to be holding a Starbucks frappe

"Sorry" she mumbles looking up to meet ocean blue eyes that seems to hypnotize her "Nicholas hi, sorry for colliding into you" she smiles up to him making his heart flutter at the simple gesture.