《Chapter Twenty Three》

A single month had passed but yet Princess Octavia is still waiting for her Prince Charming to return to her with open arms and a bright smile that warms her heart. Every morning she'd always hope to see Christian staring back at her with his silver eyes that sparks a feeling through her but what she didn't expect is to wake up rushing to the toilet and throwing up the contents of her meal from last night. Turning the tap on the sink on she wipes away the vomit at the corner of her mouth and takes a shower scrubbing her scalp good. Ridding of the taste and smell of puke by brushing her teeth she quickly changes into a simple gown only to find herself leaning against the toilet seat again.

"Princess!" Nicholas comes barreling into her bathroom rubbing soothing circles on her back holding her chocolate hair back cooing at her sweet things "are you okay?" he asks in concern.

"I-I'm fine" she croaks before puking again "I don't get it" she wipes her mouth with the back of her hand "I don't get sick like this only if it's food poisoning I can't think anything but that unless..." Octavia feels her heart stop beating for a minute as her throat tightens "get me a doctor" she orders shakily.

"Why? what's wrong?" he panics.

"I said get me a doctor Nicholas Arthur" she demands and he reluctantly did as told. Within ten minutes a female doctor enters her room  with a smile.

"Morning Princess, how can I help you?" she asks politely.

"I'd like you to check if I'm pregnant" she gulps staring at her shaking hands.

"Oh, o-of course" she puts her bag down and hurriedly searches for a small container "pee into this and I shall come back to you in a few hours to determine the results" she hands it to her, Princess Octavia does her business and shyly hands the doctor the container filled with liquid "at least I know you're hydrated" she jokes earning a small chuckle from Octavia.

"I guess so."

{Few hours later} 

Her phone starts to ring and she picks it up immediately.

"Hello?" she rushes.

"Hi it's me the doctor from before, I've got your results and you indeed are pregnant" she squeals on the other end "congratulations to you and the Prince" she says.

"It's not him" she mutters "it's his brother" she whimpers.

"Oh, well congratulation either ways" she encourages.

"Thank you" she hangs up and takes a deep breath. The information seems too much for her to grasp but tears of joy brim her eyes at the thought of having a baby with Christian, without a second thought she writes a quick letter to Christian with a kiss to seal it.

The letter travels and travels until it had reached its stop.

"Christian Arthur" a man called out and Christian grabs it from him with a thank you then takes a seat on a log away from the other and delicately opens the envelope pulling out the paper within it to unfold.

To my dearest Christian,

I have missed you too much that not even words can describe them, my heart aches at the sight of an empty spot beside me every morning. Everywhere I go reminds me of you like the garden, or the beach, even the town. I always imagine your billion dollar smile that has me weak on my knees or the way you seem to make me feel safe whenever I'm with you but no matter what you do it'll always cause butterflies to erupt in my stomach.

I feel like I have so much to tell you that I can't seem to remember but I guess I'll try, I had been thinking about you from night to day without a doubt, your mother well she's the same except the part of when I put her in line that once but I'll get to that later, I have been ignoring your brother because of what he had did and every time he apologizes I shut him down within a snap of a finger, and your father that's a different story. It isn't the same without you Christian and I wish that you didn't have to go but I know it's for a good cause, I really hope you to see you face to face again. I had divorced with Nicholas which had lifted a ton of weight off my shoulder.

Before I end this letter to you my love I have a news that not only shocked me but will also shock you with joy and pride. I had never thought this day would come that the one I love with my soul is going to be with me {hopefully you'll stay with me...}. I can imagine you and I standing on the back porch as we watch our little angels running around with one another. With that said you're going to be a father I hope for you to be.

Forever yours

Octavia Jules

Christian re-reads the letter only to jump in joy at the news with tears of happiness streaming down his face at the thought of being a father with the women he loves helping him with every step of the way. He couldn't help but clutch the letter to his chest. What a joy it is for him to find out the news as he tucks it away in his pocket in a hurry when gun shots ring in the air...

————————————————————

Don't forget to...

Vote

&

Comment

&

Share