《Chapter Nineteen》

Ray of sunlight enter the window just barely skimming  Octavia's left cheek making her light caramel skin glow from the reflection as a shadow casts over her shadow overlooking her beauty as the person traces her cheek bone with their finger.

"Nicholas?" she flutters her eyes open to meet beautiful blue ones.

"We were going to have breakfast so I came to wake you up" he gives her his million dollar smile,

"So you decided to wake me up i an Edward Cullen way" she sits up and stretches.

"I guess so?" it came out more of a question then an answer.

"Just get out so I can get ready" Octavia playfully shoves him away "shoo" she glares at him with playfulness hinting in her tone.

"What if I don't want to?" he asks cheekily earning a smack by a flying pillow that comes his way.

"Now get out before another comes your way" Octavia rolls her eyes as the Prince puts his hands up in surrender causing a giggle to escape her mouth. Once he had left she does the bed and takes a quick shower before slipping on a simple baby pastel blue halter skater dress that reaches mid thigh or further down bit a few inches with the most simple make-up on her face before walking out her room to the lobby where the two boys are waiting.

"Come on guys I'm hungry" she walks past them to the outside where the streets are a bustle "looks like a busy day' she mutters to herself only to remember a cafe she had passed by on her night adventure and heads to the way she remembers where it was with the guys trying to catch up to her. The coolness of the cafe from the AC envelopes Octavia within seconds as the fresh smell of omelettes waft into her nose.

"Good choice" Christian snakes an arm around her waist and leads her to a booth by the window where they can enjoy the view as enjoying their meal, he allows her to slide in first followed by him but Nicholas beats him to it leaving Christian with no choice but to sit opposite them. They look at the menu in front of them for a minute until a lady around the age of forty comes up to them asking for their orders.

"We'd have one two stack blueberry pancakes, one waffle, and one breakfast burrito" Princess Octavia says politely.

"And for drinks" the lady asks as she writes down their orders as fast as she can.

"One strawberry, chocolate, and vanilla shake please" Octavia sends her a friendly smile.

"Your orders would be ready in five minutes" the lady tells them but before she can leave Princess Octavia says a thanks to her. They have small talks as they wait for their breakfast "here you sugar puddings go, enjoy" and with that they dig in not one uttering a word as they eat that is until Christian opens his mouth.

"So Octavia, when are we going to have a one on one time?" he sends a wink her way as a tinge of pink coats her cheeks.

"I don't think she wants that Christian" Nicholas says through gritted teeth.

"I don't mind it" she pipes in not wanting the two to rip each other throats out.

"See brother, she doesn't mind" he takes another bite of the burrito.

"I can see that" Nicholas snaps back.

"Nicholas, calm down" she tries to soothe him.

"Now you're on his side" he turns to her with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Nicholas, I'm not trying to take sides" she reasons out with him.

"But you did" Christian points out.