《Chapter Eight》

Her hands grasps onto his beads of sweat forming on her forehead eyes darting everywhere. His heart beating rapidly breathing rugged and the only thing on his mind is that how it's actually happening. The priest looks at both of them a smile on his face "we are gathered here today to witness the marriage of two royals" he begins scanning his eyes in the crowd of seated nobles "it has come to that day where the Prince of Sagemont and Princess of Rivergate will join together to not only create an alliance but also love each other unconditionally" Princess Octavia gulps knowing what's to come she said she was going to ask a maid to help me but she didn't  Octavia  thinks to herself. 

"Prince Nicholas if you may say your vow" Priest Micheal nods his head in the Prince's direction. Nicholas looks up his eyes boring into hers, he clears his throat taking a few breaths before beginning.

"Princess Octavia of Rivergate, the moment I met you saw you my breath got taken away at how flawlessly beautiful you are I didn't think that I would marry someone as beautiful as you" he pauses. The girls weep at how their chances of winning Prince Nicholas's heart is ruined and the guys acting tough trying to hold back tears of joy "I knew the moment I laid eyes on you you were different from any other girls strong,talented and an angel I didn't know what would have happen if we didn't meet face to face, even though it has been a few weeks that I've gotten to know you but my heart is always beating rapidly whenever you're around and somehow during my worst times you manage to bring a smile to my face. Whenever I'm around you the time seems to stop and the universe seems stop spinning your brown eyes always luring me in to which I think that you could be my weakness"

"Never in a million years in my whole life have I felt this way before your personality brings joy to my life, your existence makes my heart beat a hundred times faster, your beauty always seems to captivate me. I didn't think this day would come but yet here we are" he stares deeply into her eyes "standing here with you feels so right and I'm glad it's you that I fell in love with" he finishes his vow. Princess Octavia knew this was all fake the loving each other, the feelings, the compliments everything but it felt so real to her as if he actually had fallen in love with her.

"Princess Octavia if you would like to say your vow" the priest says snapping her out of her thoughts, her mind went blank she hadn't had time to write her vows her heart beat races and eyes wide but before she can say anything something felt like someone was controlling her because she starts saying her vow.

"Prince Nicholas of Sagemont, I thought you were an arrogant, disrespectful Prince before I even got to meet you I always hated the thought of marrying someone I didn't know but the second I stepped out of the plane I am met with hypnotizing ocean blue eyes my heart seems to stop beating and it felt like nobody else was around us, your laugh makes a fire burn up in me that I myself even can't describe how lively I felt." Her words seem to make Queen Diana smirk in the audience "every time you look my way I can't help but think of how you were going to be my forever and how I'm yours never in a million years did I think that I would marry and love someone like you so perfect, trustworthy"

"Our relationship seems like a fairy tale so surreal but I can never be more then happy to be standing here in this beautiful gown in front of you like how you're meant to be my Prince Charming to your Cinderella" she breaths out. Everyone is in tears smiling happily at the both of them.

"Their bond will be stronger and your love will be undeniably strong" the priest speaks up "if you could Prince Nicholas repeat after me" and the Prince nods "I Nicholas Arthur" the priest starts.

"I Nicholas Arthur" he repeats.

"Promise to cherish and love Octavia Jules unconditionally til death do us part."