Chapter 2: Ice Made For Brains?

-On The Train Ride Home-

-3rd Person Pov-

"Do you think we will be able to keep us a secret?" Gray asked his new girlfriend.

"I can keep a secret, but who knows with all the nosy people we call friends," she giggled.

"How long have you had feelings for me?" Gray had been wanting to know for a while now.

"For a couple of months. I started to notice it when I didn't mind you stripping. Then my mind started wandering towards things.." Erza trailed off.

"What kind of things?" Gray suggestively smirked at the redhead across from him.

"Things that should be done in a bedroom. Maybe I'll show you sometime later." She bit her lip and winked at her new boyfriend. A small tent was showing on his boxers.

"You going to put on a show for me later?" Gray asked while staring at her massive assets.

"Sure." Then the topic was moved on towards gossip of their fellow guild mates.

Once the train made it back to Magnolia, the new couple walked hand-in-hand towards the guild. But then they heard a snicker.

"What was that?" Gray turned around to see a laughing Natsu and a smug Lucy.

-Erza Pov-

I turned my head and saw my two friends. As stealthily as we could, I removed my hand from Gray's.

"What's with the looks?" Gray casually asked, hands in his pockets.

"Were you two love birds holding hands?" Natsu giggled.

"N-No we weren't! Why on Earthland would we?" I kept a stoic expression on my face.

"Are you sure? I think you and Gray were standing pretty close.." Lucy smirked.

"Natsu, open your squinty eyes. And Lucy, we were just talking. Plus you and Natsu also stand pretty close, don't you," Gray gestured at their close proximity.

"We're not talking about us!" The dragon slayer huffed.

"Fine. We'll admit it if you guys admit you're in love with each other," I taunted.

"We don't-" Lucy started.

"-love each other!" Natsu finished.

"Look how cute! They finish each other's sentences!" Gray laughed.

"Whatever. We're going to go tell the guild the good news!" The key holding mage then proceeded to run towards Fairy Tail.

"Oh no you don't!" I grabbed her but the wrist and dragged her down. Gray also threw Natsu next to her.

"Ice make: Prison!" Ice formed around the two wizards and they were surrounded by ice bars.

"You better not tell anyone or I swear to gods I'll make you wish you never found out," I threatened menacingly.

"Gate of the Twins, I open thee! Gemini!" Lucy chanted. A look a like Lucy in a towel ran towards the guild.

"Get her!" I ordered Gray. As he went to go chase her, Natsu melted the cage and also went running.

"Oh no you don't." I was starting to chase after him, but then Lucy jumped on top of me and sent me towards the ground. "Hey?!"

"Sorry Erza! But this is big news!" Lucy chuckled as she tried to dodge my punches.

"You don't see us going around telling people you and Natsu are dating!" I grunted. I ended up just slamming my back into a tree, making her drop.

"How'd you know?" She groaned in pain.

"I'm not as oblivious as some people may think. It's pretty obvious." I gave her my hand and started walking towards the guild.

"They are dating now!" I heard Natsu shout. I face palmed and Luce shot me an apologetic look.

"Natsu and Lucy are dating!" I countered. I stood up on a table to look intimating.

"Are you and Gray actually dating?" Cana asked, taking a gulp from her barrel of rum.

"No." Gray strolled in, pretty sweaty and held the two zodiac spirits; Gemi and Mini.

"Good. You don't deserve her," Cana laughed a couple of the guild mates agreed.

"But they totally love each other!" Natsu tried again.

"I don't know, they don't seem like a good couple," someone said from the back.

"Gray-sama, is it true? You love her and not me?" I saw Juvia approach my boyfriend and I couldn't help but simmer.

"No. I love you." He pulled her in for a hug and kissed her forehead.

"See? He doesn't like me. Now if you don't mind, I have to go polish my armor." I turned and stormed away, tears prickling at my eyes. What a jerk!

---------
Short chapter, sorry.
Edited: 21 June 17 @ 11:20pm
Words: 751