Chapter 8: The Mission

-Gray's P.O.V-

I was lying down on my bed while Erza was in the kitchen cooking. She was making me some tacos. Fish tacos. I was just thinking about what Gramps said. When we were at the guild he called over the dragon slayers, me, Erza, and Lucy. He told us that we were summoned for an important job. He would give us the details tomorrow. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice Erza calling me.

"Gray! Do you want the food or not?" She chided.

"Yes I do! I was just thinking about what the master had told us," I answered truthfully.

"I know. He seemed serious about it. It might be something like the Nirvana thing again. Come on let's eat. We don't have to worry about until tomorrow," she sighed.

"Alrighty. Do ya want to have some fun tonight before we sleep? Or do you want to just sleep." I wiggled my eyebrows in a joking manner.

"Well assuming something life threatening could happen tomorrow, why not have fun?"

We ate for a while. Talking about the future and how many kids we would want. And about our weddings plans. Yup I was getting bored. We finished eating and went to bed.

"I think we should have protected sex tonight. I don't want to go on jobs where I'm not able to requip into armor." She shyly looked down. Cute.

"Sounds fine. I don't think I would be able to protect you yet either." I tried to reassure her.

"I better be able to walk around tomorrow, Fullbuster," my girlfriend threatened.

"No promises," I smirked. Then I pulled her on top of me.

~~

"Wake up sleepy head," a voice chided.

"5 more minutes," I complained.

"You said that 10 minutes ago," she giggled.

"Ok finnne. Want me to make breakfast?" I looked over at Erza.

"Why not? I'm in a waffle mood."

"Okay, my queen." I walked off to the kitchen to prepare our food. We did thankfully have waffle mix. I was being lazy, so while Erza was changing I'd quickly make the batter and throw it in the waffle maker. She then walked in and insisted to help. Even though I told her not to, she helped anyways.

Once we were finally done, we sat down and ate. I had two she had two. They were pretty big. They were the size of the plate itself. I had apple juice while she had milk. I liked to put butter on mine, and a little bit of syrup. I don't like to get sticky. Once we were done we finally headed out to the guild.

"Hey, Erza?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you." I gave her a peck on the cheek.

"I love you too."

"Now that we have all gathered here, I can tell you about the mission," Master Makarov said once we sat in his office.

"FINALLLLLLY!!" Natsu shouted.

"Lyon had tried to use moon drip to resurrect a horrible monster. Thanks to Lucy, Natsu, and Gray breaking the rules, with the help of Erza, stopped it." Gramps gave us all a cat-like grin.

"Yeah so? What does that got to do with anything?" Asked Natsu.

"Nothing really. I just remembered it! Now to get down to business. It seems like there have been sightings of a dragon. But not any dragon. It was black and blue. Any one know?" He became serious.