Chapter 11: The Date

-Erza's P.O.V-

I was the most lucky person ever right now. I had the sweetest boyfriend anyone could ask for. He made a little table in front of the bench. He had a plate as he walked me to the food table. He put some spaghetti, pizza, and sushi on my plate. He also grabbed one more plate and put a slice of strawberry cheese cake on it. My goodness this boy is awesome.

"Gray why are you so romantic?" I looked at him.

"Ah well I got some advise from a friend. I wanted to do something nice for you since I got you worried." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well thanks. Lucy is a good friend, huh?" I gave him a peck on his nose. "You are the best boyfriend anyone could ever have. Honestly."

"Well yeah. But it's only because your the best girlfriend anyone could have. Honestly." We both started to laugh.

We sat down at the table. Gray filled his plate with the same thing. He sat next to me and told me to eat up. I first started eating my spaghetti. It was seasoned with some garlic which was nice. I slowly slurped it up piece by piece. Me and Gray were laughing as my face would get spaghetti sauce on it. Once in a while Gray would lick some off my face. It tickled so I would squirm and giggle. I had finished it with a satisfied feeling left in my mouth.

"Did you make this food? It's delicious!" I mean I knew that he cooked but damn

"Yup. I made this all for you! Well, for us."

"You need to seriously stop! What happened to my Gray? You're too sweet!" I joked.

"Oi! I can be sweet if I want to!" He retorted.

"It's cute when you're sweet. A bit weird, but cute." I pushed him a little. Then he pushed me. We were pushing each other until Gray finally fell off.

"Ow. That wasn't cool!" He crossed his arms and looked away.

"So? It was funny. I'm just having fun!"

We were acting like little kids. I helped him back up. We continued to eat. I started on my cheese pizza. I took a bite and the cheese was gooey. I liked it like that. And apparently that meant it was fresh. I took another bite and it was fluffy. When I got to the crust it was like eating a cloud. Nice and fluffy.

I made it to my last meal, my sushi. In the middle was shrimp. It was cold which gave it a good flavor. Wow he knew that I loved, I appreciate that. Then when I finished I moved on to dessert. I took a bite out of the cheese cake and I was walking in heaven.

"Do you like it? I tried to make it the best as possible but I'm definitely not the best."

"It's the best thing my tastebuds have felt. Can I have more?"

"Anything for you!" He gleamed.

He got up and got me another slice. The food had filled me up. I slowly took a bite out of the dessert, savoring every piece I could. I swallowed slowly not wanting to let it go. When I finally finished Gray led me to the building. It was pretty small. Just a one room house. There was a disco ball hanging from the ceiling...

"Ready to dance?" He smirked at me.

"Well I'm not really good at dancing hence my nickname 'Dancing Demond'," I admitted.

"I've noticed." I glared at him. "But, I can teach you, okay?"

"Alright..." I gave in.

"First we'll start with slow dancing. Sounds good?" I nodded my head.

He put on some song that was meant for slow dancing supposably.

He placed both hands on my waist. I then wrapped my arms around his neck. He showed me the basic steps. We were dancing what seemed forever, but I enjoyed it. He put on a more jazzy song for dancing.

"Now Erza, don't spin me sick! We just ate," Gray reminded me. "Just move to the beat of the music."

We were dancing like crazy. Just shaking our bodies. No one was watching, so it didn't matter. We were here for hours maybe. Because after a while we fell down. I was tired from dancing, but I had fun. Gray was sweating a bit. We were both lying down on the ground when we heard a noise. I was going to requip when-

A bright light shone threw the window. I was blinded for a second. I saw a tall man outside. All of a sudden the building shattered and everything turned black.

-Gray's P.O.V-

I woke up with my head pounding. I looked around at my surroundings. I was still in the building I had made, but it was broken..

A white light blinded me, then it blew up.

I glanced up and the moon was already setting. I looked around and something big was missing. It wasn't a something... more like a someone. I couldn't remember why I was here so I walked back home. I fell asleep once more.

-Erza's P.O.V-

I woke up in a dark room. I was back in my Heart armor. I looked down at my wrists and waist. There was no rope. I was sitting against a wall in a room.

"It's so good to see you! Sorry for kidnapping you though.." Said a voice.

I stood up and walked towards the voice. The mystery person switched the lights when I was a foot away. I gasped when I saw who it was.

Jellal...

-Gray's P.O.V-

I walked to the guild. I felt good after sleeping for a bit. I walked in and sat down, looking at the chair across from me, as if waiting for someone.

"Hey Gray! How did it go?" Lucy asked as she approached me.

"How did what go?" I gave her a confused look.

"The date last night!" She sighed in annoyance.

I was on a date? "Uh, what date?" Was Lucy okay?

"Don't act stupid! You and your girlfriend! How can you forget that your dating Erza?" Lucy squealed.

What? Erza..? We aren't dating. Right? That's when it clicked. "Erza's in trouble!"

"What do you mean?" Luce asked concerned.

"Yesterday on our date there was a white light. Then an explosion. I woke up and Erza wasn't there! But for some reason I couldn't remember her," I tried to explain.

"Oh. Hold up. Natsu come here!"

"Yes?" He asked tiredly.

"Erza's gone missing. Can you sniff her out?"

"I can try I guess." Natsu had sniffed the air. He waited a sec before trying again.

"Do you have something of hers?" He asked.

"Yeah hold up.." I dug out a piece of cloth from that night. I saw it on the floor and it seemed important. I handed it to him.

"Ok I have an idea where it is. Lets go!"

Together me, Lucy, Natsu, and Wendy ventured to find my missing girlfriend.

--------
Edited: 30 June @ 7:19pm
Word Count: 1189