Chapter 7: Truth or Dare?

Gray's P.O.V

I woke up to see Erza sleeping on my chest. A small smile was placed on my face. She has such beautiful features. The way her eyebrows were slightly scrunched, her mouth barely open, and a peaceful expression overall. I moved some hair out of her face. Her breathes were small and quick. I moved her slightly off of me. She stirred, but went back to sleep. I then moved her off of me all the way. I got up and started to get dressed. I just put on some pants and a black shirt.

"Oh you're already awake?" Erza asked.

"Yeah I'm just changing. I was gonna wake you, but you looked so peaceful." I replied

She blushed. "Yeah I had a nice dream. Anyways, about the picnic. Where do you want to have it?"

I thought for a second then replied with, "At the church. It's out of the way, and no one could bother us. Well besides the idiots we're bringing with us."

"True. Do you have a picnic basket?"

"I actually do." I nervously laughed then pointed to the corner of my messy room. I started to pick clothes up, and I hung them up on my closet.

"How manly of you." Erza smirked.

"Ah shut up. I have it for moments like these." I complained.

"Well its sweet." She came and kissed me on the cheek.

"Want me to make breakfast? I know we're going on a picnic and all, but something light?" I asked while looking around my room. It looked fine.

"Yeah sure. I bet Natsu would eat everything anyways." She laughed.

"Alright. Does scrambled eggs sound good?" I was walking to the kitchen looking in the fridge.

"Yeah that's fine. Just done burn the food!"

"Haha very funny. I'm not Natsu!" I said as I took the eggs out. I broke them, then put it on the stove. They started to cook, and I started to scramble them. Erza sat at the table while patiently waiting.

"Would you like some apple juice to go with that ma'am?" I asked in a proper voice.

"Of course. That would be wonderful." She joked. I got two glass cups and poured apple juice in them.

"Here you go your majesty." I bowed and placed the cups on the table.

"I very much appreciate. But you are my king, so you don't have to do silly things." She replied.

"Of course. But anything for my queen. Want me to take your dishes as well?"

She knocked lightly on my head.

"Excuse me I would like my Gray back please."

I grabbed her and kissed her on the lips. She kissed me back. I had accidentally knocked over a cup. Before it hit the ground, Erza caught it.

"Now, now Gray. Let's go take the things to the church."

"Alright. Then we'll come back to get our friends."

"No fighting! You and Natsu are going to behave."

"Yes o-of course we will! No fighting just us being friends."

"Good boy." We walked to the church and set everything up. A blanket on the floor, and the basket in the middle.

We were at the guild's door just standing there. I opened it up and walked over to Natsu. He, Wendy, and Lucy were all sitting talking.

"Do you guys wanna come on a picnic with us?" I mumbled.

"Will there be food?" Asked the idiot.