Chapter 6: Scarlet's Best Day

Erza's P.O.V

I saw Gray jog off to get his shirt. In the meantime I was gazing up at the stars. I turn to see Juvia kissing Gray. Anger grew in me fast. I walked up behind the water mage and grabbed her shoulder, yanking her away from my man.

"If you would kindly stop kissing my boyfriend, that would be nice." I said through gritted teeth.

"Juvia enjoys kissing Gray-sama. So back away." Did she really say that to the strongest mage in the guild?

"I would be more than happy to throw you into the river." I snapped.

"It's ok. Juvia is made of water. It will not matter-" I threw her in the water anyways. Screw her.

"ICE MAKE FLOOR!" Gray froze the water so her shoulders/ head were sticking out.

"If you don't mind, me and MY GIRLFRIEND are going to go to dinner. Have fun watching us. We'll make sure to sit outside." Gray said. With that he grabbed my hand, and we were lucky enough to actually get a seat outside.

"Jeeze Gray. No need for your blood to be replaced with your ice." I joked.

"Well I wanted her to know that I wouldn't leave you for her. Plus she pisses me off a lot." Man he's the best guy on all planets ever.

"So what you going to order?" I asked Gray while I looked through the menu.

"Just some rice. How about you?"

(A/N I don't know what they eat so don't hate me!)

"I think I'll have some sushi."

"Ok. Waiter!" He called then ordered for us.

"Sooo Gray.. How've you been?" I said breaking the silence.

"It's been great. But at the moment it's not.." He frowned.

"Why??" I asked with a hint of anger.

"Don't make it obvious but look at the bushes." I moved my head slightly and saw half of the guild there. Then there was Jason taking pictures.

"Oh my Mavis. They can't be serious can they?" I whispered.

He smiled as if I said something cute then said, "Should we give them something to look at?" He asked.

I blushed lightly. "Gray we're in public!"

"Wow, wow, wow. I'm not talking about that. Jeeze no. Just follow my lead." That's when the food came.

"Erza you want some of this?"

"Yes that looks good." I then scooted next to him. He then feed me some of his food.

"Here try this." I feed him some of my sushi. Dinner went more or less like this till we were done.

"Dessert?" Asked the waitress.

"Yes please. One strawberry cake, and a chocolate cake please." Gray asked.

The waitress blushed before answering with an ok.

"Why do people find you attractive? You're mine and only mine." I pouted.

He kissed me then we heard:

"COOOOOOOL! ERZA SCARLET AND GRAY FULLBUSTER KISSING!!! THIS IS GOING ON THIS WEEK'S MAGAZINE!!!!" Jason says with too much happiness.

I kicked him and sent him flying. I have Lucy to thank for that kick. I looked at everyone else.

"Why the hell are you guys here?!"

"Well...we just wanted to see uh the food served here..?" Natsu suggested.

"Oh really? Why couldn't you have just looked at the menu?"

Everyone had turned to look at Mirajane. Course she was behind this meaning less bullshit.

"We wanted to see what you and Gray were doing! We also were making bets about what you guys were going to be doing!" She said with a smile. Unbelievable.

"Leave us alone. Or so help me I will-" Gray cut me off.

"Ignore them! Our dessert is here!"

My eyes lit up. I finally was able to eat more cake! I walked away and sat back next to him.

"Don't let them ruin our night, ok?"

"Gray, they were placing bets about what we would do tonight." I ate a spoonful of my delicious, mouth watering cake.

"They what?" He started to get up, but I held him down.

"Here have some of my cake." I spoon fed him a little bit. He then gave me some of his cake.

"That's good. Nice choice." I complemented Gray.

"Your cake is pretty good too." I nodded my head.

"Hey do you think we can watch the fireworks tonight?" I asked.

"Yeah. Anything for ya. They start in half hour. Let's finish up then go grab some blankets." Gray said.

"Ok sounds good."

Gray's P.O.V

I was at my place grabbing some pants and a white button up tee. I had bought her something that would go great with her ring. I knocked on her door and she was wearing her hair in a bun with a kimono.

"You look great!" I smiled, making her blush.

"Thanks. You look fine as well. Shall we get going?"

"We shall." I laughed.

We walked up a little hill and set a blanket down. We both sat down. I looked at her. A few strands of her scarlet hair were in her face. Her brown eyes sparkled as she looked at the fireworks. The lights reflected off her face. Yellow, orange, red, and blue danced across her face. Then, finally, they finished.

"That was amazing." She signed as she leaned on my chest.

"Yeah it was." A thought popped in my head. "Hey I got you something!"

That caught her attention. "What is it?" I loved when her face lit up with curiosity. I pulled out the necklace I had bought earlier that had the Fairy Tail insignia. On the back it said 'Keep adventuring' It had something to the with the meaning of our guild.

"Gray, why'd you get me this? You don't have to keep spoiling me."

"I love you. Plus, it means that I'm always here with you. It stops at your heart when you put it on, so like it shows we're your home. Mostly me." I blushed.

She hugged me then whispered. "I don't know what I'd do without you."

"Hey let's go back to my place. I'm tired, so I was thinking of just sleeping, if that's cool with you."

"Oh that's fine with me."

(A/N It's fan fic so let's give him a house ok? Ok.)

Together we walked to my place hand in hand. It was a one story house. One kitchen, one bathroom, and one bedroom. We went straight to my bed.

"We should go on a job. And have a picnic." Erza said while she requiped into her pj's.

"Uh sure. We'll have a picnic in the morning. I mean I guess we could bring Flame Head and Lucy." I said.

"Yeah why not. What should we bring?"

"We should just bring some sandwiches. And Wendy too. You never know what could happen, so we need a medic."

Erza chuckled. "Ok. She's fine. I'm really tired tod-" She passed out on my bed. I snuggled next to her, and fell asleep with the last image being her cute face.

-------
Edited: 24 June 17 @ 8:37pm
Word Count: 1171