Chapter 5: The Party

Erza's P.O.V

The music was upbeaty. It made me feel weird. I was happy to see Gray, but I was still upset. The tension was just there while we stared at each other at the table. We had gotten pulled onto the dance floor. Gray looked scared dancing with me. I started to dance with him when he started yelling:

"The world is spinning to fast! I'm going to throw up my lunch!" I laughed then stopped dancing. I had a great idea.

"Hey Natsu can I ask you something?"

"Uh no I'm dancing with Luce."

"Let me re-word that. Get your ass over here." I demanded.

He hurriedly came over to me. I grabbed his arm when I continued to dance.

"I'm going to thr-" I had dipped him. His face was priceless. Using his motion sickness to my advantage was rude, but it's his fault I was upset. I spun him once more then pushed him over to Lucy one again. A slow song had started to play.

"Hey Gray dance with me?" I asked innocently.

He walked over then put his hands on my hips. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He was wearing a black tux with a blue tie. I was wearing a simple violet dress that stopped at me knees. Where'd we get these clothes you ask? They just happened to be in the storage.

"Sooo do you think we could slowly make our way out soon or..?" Gray asked. I was thinking that this whole time.

"Yeah. Let's just dance this last song then dance out the door to my place." I winked at him. It took him a second then he grinned.

"This song's got to hurry up then cuz I would be thrilled to go to your place." He said with a smirk.

After about another minute we made or way out of the guild. We were quite while walking slowly to my place. It was the only thing that made Gray happy, so I would do it if it made him happy. I walked into my room and equipped into my pajamas. Gray then slid into bed with me.

Gray P.O.V

*LEMON AHEAD*

Yeah finally gonna have sex with her! Yes I did love her kick ass personality but I needed this just once, at least.

I took off her clothes as she stripped me. I entered her restroom and put a condom on. I then climbed into bed with her once again. I kissed her lips then started kissing her neck. I left couple of hickeys on her neck because her moaning suggested she liked it.

I made her to her left breast and started sucking on her left nipple while playing with her right one. Her tits were huge in my hand, but that only made it better. For the next couple of minutes, I was working up my erection by slowly grinding on her while working on her chest. And then the door opened.

"Are we uh intruding?" Natsu asked while he blushed.

I covered Erza's body with mine. She was glaring at them.

"Um yes! Why are you even here?" She asked with a dangerous tone in her voice.

"Wow.." Lucy cleared her throat. "We were just wondering where you guys went..."

"Ok now you know leave! And tell everyone that we feel asleep!" I growled, obscurity all I could with my naked body.

Right when I said that literally everyone walked in from the guild. I covered us with the blankets as we sat up.

Erza rolled her eyes. "Can't you guys see we're trying to sleep?" She had a fake sleepy face, so I copied her and yawned.

"Please just leave? We were talking then..." I scratched my head as if remembering something. "We fell asleep. Now if you don't mind I wanna go back to sleep."

I quickly glanced at Erza. She was on her side and was snoring lightly.

"That's a real man sleeping with a women!"

"Didn't you just start dating? Having sex already?"

"Jeeze Ice Princess your horny!"

"Just leave! We were not even doing anything!"

"Whatever." And with that they left.

I looked at Erza and she hugged me then pulled me into a kiss.

"You ready?" My voice was a bit deeper than usual.

"Yes."

I grabbed my dick and rubbed her entrance before plunging inside. She moaned and slightly arched her back. I waited a few moments so she could get adjusted. I slightly pulled out before going back in again. I did this a few times so she could get sort of comfortable with me in her.

"Faster."

I started to thrust in and out of her, the sound of her juices and moans music to me ears. As I started to go faster, her boobs started to bounce. My hands greedily groped them as I felt myself coming closer to the edge.

"Ah," I panted, "fuck. You're so tight. This feels so good."

"Mmm. Gray!"

I put all my effort in one more thrust and we came. I could feel her cum dripping onto my legs.

*LEMON OVER*

"That, was wonderful," I breathed in-between pants.

"Agreed. After we clean up, want to get dinner? I'm hungry now." Erza's face looked so angelic.

"Yeah sure. If you're not too sore," I joked.

"I'll be fine. Get dressed." She playfully pushed me and requipped into her regular dress wear while I put on my pants.

We were walking hand in hand when I stopped and face palmed, slightly laughing at myself.

"What's wrong?" Erza raised her eyebrows in question.

"I don't have a shirt on.."

She looked at me then laughed. "Guess I've been used to you without wearing one I didn't notice."

I kissed her on the lips then jogged back to her place. I got my shirt on. I saw Erza and right when I was going to call her something stopped me. Juvia pressed her lips on mine. I tried to push her back, but it was no use. I look and see Erza staring at us...

-------

Edited: 22 June 12 @ 1:11 pm
Word count: 1026