Chapter 3: Fullbuster's apology

Erza's P.O.V

As I was walking out, Wendy caught up to me.

"Erza, are you okay?" The innocent dragon slayer asked.

"Why of course. Hey, there's Lucy! Why don't you go talk to her?" I started walking to Fairy Hills. Once I was out of sight, I ran home. I went into my room and started sobbing into my pillow. I couldn't believe what he had done. Ok we wanted to keep a secret, but he didn't have to go that far. Why were feelings so complicated?

"Hey Erza are you in there?" asked Lucy.

I stayed silent and didn't move. I couldn't let anyone see me like this. I hate crying in front of my friends.

"Maybe she left to the store and didn't come home." Wendy suggested.

"Ok then we will stay here until she comes back." Lucy spoke up.

Natsu is starting to rub off on her. Ugh dense idiot. I moaned letting them know of my presence and out of no where I said, "Doors open!" Would I regret letting them in?

Gray's P.O.V

I had taken a quick glance at Erza and she looked emotionless. I looked at Juvia once more. She was on top of me, leaving me to be pinned. Then she kissed me, so I had no other choice then to kiss back. When I looked up Erza was gone. 'Great. Now she hates me I bet.'

"Oi Stripper come here." Pinky called me over. It was an excuse to get away from Juvia, so I took the advantage.

"Coming!" I sad as a ran to sit next to him.

"What the hell was that?" He growled.

"What was what?" I asked confused.

"You really like Erza, I can tell. Why the hell were you kissing Juvia?" He said low enough for me only to hear.

"I don't know! We didn't want to be found out yet! It's your fault idiot!" I whisper yelled.

"Look normally I would beat you up, but I'm serious. That wasn't cool!" Natsu, once in his life, was actually carrying for me. What was this world coming to?!

"Look, we told you not to go saying anything. That's exactly what you did!" I argued.

"Maybe you should man up! They were going to find out sooner or later." We had a staring contest. "Go get Erza some cake and then go to her house.

I groaned but did what he demanded. I bought some strawberry cake, and made two blue rings from ice that wouldn't melt.

I was right in front of her place. I knocked lightly and almost immediately Lucy opened the door. She slammed it shut then walked back in. After a minute she came back and opened the door.

"If you want to talk to Erza, leave a message. She doesn't want to see scum like you."

I wasn't going to make a scene and throw a fit. I simply said,

"Give her this ring. Let her know that this a ring I made to show that we're dating. I have a matching one." I handed her the ring then held up my hand. The ring wasn't too special. It had little swords engraved on it with the Fairy Tail logo.

"Is this all?" Lucy asked. It looked like she thought it was nice, which it was.

"No. Give her this cake. On the inside of the box is my number if she wants to talk to me. Thanks Luce, I'll tell Natsu you're here watching over Erza." I winked and with that I walked away. I hope she likes my gift. And I heard Lucy yelling things about how her and Natsu weren't dating..but I didn't say they were.

Erza's P.O.V

"What did he want?" I asked Lucy.

"Just to give this to you." She handed me a ring. "He has the same one on his left ring finger. He said he made this to show that you're dating and that he loves you." She simply stated.

Wait. Why did he make this? He and Juvia obviously are dating now..right? Why does he still bother?

"Erzzzza!!! Are you listening?"

My ears turned pink. "No I was thinking. Sorry what were you saying?"

"I said that he brought you something in the box. And it has his number if you wanted to text him."

I grab the box curiously and see that inside is STRAWBERRY CAKE!!!

"Wendy bring some plates so we can eat cake! And Luce can you give me my phone please?"

I typed in his number and saved the contact as Gray.

Hey it's Erza

Almost right away he sent:

Hey are you mad at me? I know I'm stupid and I'm really sorry!

Well I was but...the gifts were nice. Thanks Gray. Have fun with Juvia I'm busy.

With that I locked my screen and put it next to me. I felt like crying again, but he was trying to apologize and I rejected it. He probably feels bad too. I should give him a chance...

"Hey Erza you got a message!" Said Wendy.

"It probably isn't important. Just leave it." I signed and grabbed a piece of cake.

"You really love him, don't you?" The blonde mage spoke up after a while.

"Yeah. And we would have been fine if your idiot boyfriend didn't say anything!" I shot her a glare and quickly controlled my temper.

"We were happy for you!" She tried to explain.

"Fine, then I'll out your and Natsu as a couple," I smirked. Wendy quitely ate her cake as we argued.

"I guess that's fair," she finally sighed in defeat.

We stayed up pretty late until my two friends were tired. I let them out then finished the piece of heaven Gray gave me. As I changed into my pajamas, I couldn't help but think of him. Maybe I should give him a second chance..

-----

Edited: 22 June 17 @ 11:58am
Word count: 992