Chapter 13: The Wedding

-Erza's P.O.V-

I was really nervous. Lucy and Levy dragged me to go wedding dress shopping. I was stuck inside a dressing room, only wearing my undergarments, which made me feel vulnerable. I tried on at least 15 different dresses. They were either too big, too tight, too long, or too extravagant. When I was about to give up, Lucy handed me a dress and I knew it was the one.

I put it on, and it had no straps. My breasts were holding up the dress. It had like a bra type of thing that was white. Sparkles was covering it. The lower part of the dress had a long train. I came out smiling. (A/N SCREW THIS SHEEET. YOU IMAGINE IT HOWEVER.)

"This one," I firmly agreed as I walked out.

"Ok! It suits you well!" Lucy complimented.

"I agree! Lu-chan and I will go hide your dress. It's bad luck for the groom to see it before the wedding!" Levy smiled.

"When is the wedding?" Luce asked.

"In two days." I said sheepishly.

"I'll stop by the guild when we're done! I'll help you decide plans for the wedding!" Lucy said with to much glee.

"Great," I whispered as they ran off.

I walked back to the guild and found Gray and Natsu about to start a fight.

"Can I borrow Gray for a second?" I asked Natsu.

"You got lucky your girlfriend bailed you out." He snorted.

"I can kick your ass right now if you want. You make a good punching bag," I gave him an evil smile.

"N-no! I-I'm going to go over there!" He ran to a table and started to talk to Romeo.

"What you need baby girl?" Gray inquired while we walked out of the guild.

I blushed slightly while answering:

"Lucy and Levy helped pick out my dress!" I was overly excited for this.

"Awesome! Can I see it? I bet you look more gorgeous than usual in it."

"No. It's top secret, if you see it, it's bad luck," I chided.

"Aww fine. Who's hiding it Lucy or Levy?" He innocently questioned.

"Luc- No! Stop being such a bad boy!" I winked at him.

He kissed me then wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Never," he purred into my ear, sending me pleasant chills.

I sighed. "Why is it that I am hopelessly in love with you?"

"I think it's because I'm a sexy beast. Plus I know how to have a good time. Am I right?" He slapped my ass and kissed me once again.

"Oh yes. I love it when we have fun," I teased.

He laughed. "Why are we at Lucy's?"

"She said she'd meet me at the guild, but I didn't want to wait. I have better things to do. Now wait here real quick," I ordered.

I knocked on Lucy's door. After a couple of seconds she opened it.

"Hey Erza!" She exclaimed.

"Is the dress hidden?"

"Yup! I thought I told you to wait at the guild." She gestured at us to come in.

"I know, but I couldn't wait that long. I'm excited for this," I explained.