Chapter 15: Final Goodbyes

~At club~

-Gray's P.O.V-

I guess we shouldn't of had it at a club. Levy had some beer and she was laughing her ass off. Gajeel had asked her to dance with him, and she agreed. He was trying to get her to stand up right. Then Lucy was trying to feed Natsu some food. She would get an egg roll and try to feed it to him. When he rejected, she would cry. He finally just let her feed him. Cana was having a drinking contests. Then there was Erza. I was avoiding her. Thank Mavis she only had one. She was going up to people and scolding them. I stayed behind her and apologized to everyone. Erza sat down at a stool.

"Gray, my head huuuuuurts," she complained.

"You only had one bottle of booze. How is it that your head hurts?" What a lightweight.

"Shut up. Take me home please? I have a surprise for you~" she pleaded.

"Alright, alright. Let's go then."

~At Erza's place~

"So what's the surprise?" I had to practically carry her home.

"Give me your hand."

She took my hand and glanced up at me. It seemed like she was debating wether to tell me or not. She took a deep breath and put her hand on her stomach.

"Do I seem a bit fatter to you?" This didn't seem like a test, so I thought about it. I took her onto the bed with me. I had put my body next to hers.

"Uh, I think so. Just a little," I admitted.

She took a breathe once again. She gave me a shy smile before her brown eyes looked directly into mine.

"I'm one month pregnant Gray," she whispered.

I was shocked. I mean I know I shouldn't have, we have been going at it a lot, but I didn't actually think she would get pregnant. Erza looked upset as if thinking I thought this was bad news. I smiled an ear to ear smile.

"That's great! I'm going to be a dad with the one woman that matters the most to me! Is it a girl? Is it a boy? Twins? What should we name the girl if we have one? What should we name the boy if we have one?" This was shocking, but amazing news!

A smiled bloomed on her face. She hugged me then kissed me to shut me up. I kissed back. I then took my shirt off, taking Erza's shirt off as well. Then I slowly moved my hands to her buttocks. She pulled away.

"Gray I can't have sex! Not while I'm pregnant. It's science stuff. And I don't know what I'm going to be having. But I will for sure be happy that you will be the dad!" She playfully hit my shoulder.

"Aww ok. That doesn't mean I can't fool around a bit with you, does it?"

"Just be careful of the baby, okay?"

I moved my hands to the top of her skirt, slowly pulling them down. She helped me by kicking them off. Then she put her hands on the top of my pants. Instead of taking them off, she put her hands inside. She moved me closer to her. Me and her were kissing each other pretty hard, but it was full of love. Once again we released for air. I started to kiss her chest. Then I kissed her neck. She was softly biting my neck to hide the moans. I then traced my finger on her belly making her laugh.

"Gray! Stop! It tickles!"

"I want you to beg for me." I did get kinky once in a while, okay?

"N-no! St-op! I won't be defeated that easily!" She started to giggle. I had started to tickle her even more.

"What's that? I can't hear you!" I further teased.

"I'm not going to beg!"

I started to tickle her all over.