Chapter 12: I love You

-Erza's P.O.V-

"Jellal..." I choked.

"Yup that's me!" He beamed.

"You do realise I was on a date. With Gray. My boyfriend," I emphasized.

"Oh my bad. I just wanted to catch up!" He said with an attitude.

I calmly sat down in a nearby chair.

"You could have always passed by the guild dress as Mystogan. After you helped us in the whole Eclipse thing we respect you." Even though I also knew he was a good guy.

"Yeah, but that wouldn't be much fun. Now we're at my place... all alone." He smirked and walked closer to me.

"Yeah, well I've been doing well. Nice catching up. Nice place. Well, I've got to get going, see you around."

As I got up Jellal lightly grabbed my arm. He looked me in the eyes. Those adorable brown eyes. His blue hair swept across his face. His red tattoo by his eye was always distracting, making you look at his face. I had originally gotten my fairy tattoo blue because of him. (A/N making that up) Wait what am I thinking? I would never be with him. Gray is my other half.

"Can't you stay for five more minutes?" He frowned.

"Fine," I sighed. "I guess it wouldn't hurt."

I was tired. My head was hurting. I wasn't really thinking too strait. I sat back down on the chair.

"So Erza...what do you do for fun?" He asked rather seductively.

I giggled. Did he do something to me? I don't giggle much.

"Well Gray taught me a whole meaning of fun. I just enjoy it when me and him make out," I smirked.

"Is that so? How about I give it a try?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

I laughed. I saw a small vile of liquid on the table. Oh no, I knew what was going on now, but I couldn't stop it. He had made me drink a potion. It messed with my thoughts and actions.

"Oh sure! There's this thing we like to do. Sit down and let me sit on you. Don't worry I'm not to heavy!" My words slurred a little.

"Ok. Come here! Let me eat you up!"

"Yum."

I sat on him. It was like my body was moving by itself. I tried to force myself to stop, but it didn't work. I was weak and he took advantage of that.

Jellal moved some of my hair out of my face. I just kept staring at him. I tried to glare, but it didn't work. He leaned his lips down to mine. The best thing I could do was not kiss back. He pulled back. He had the little bottle in his hand.

"You seem hurt. Drink this, it will make you better, and more aware."

He was being generous, but I took it. Right away I was laughing like a drunk idiot. My thoughts were scattered. I look in front of me to see Jellal. The only person I cared about. Right? Wait.. A boy shirtless popped into my head. Raven hair. Ice Magic. My boyfriend G....it started with a G I think. I can't remember..

"Erzzzzaaa hello." Jellal waved his hand in front of my face.

"I love you so much." I muttered. I looked at him and his appearance seemed to change. It looked like that ravin haired boy. Gray! I kissed him while he kissed me back. I left my hands at the brim of his shirt. Before things got any more heated there was a loud crash followed by gasps.

"E-Erza?" Asked a familiar voice.

"That is me. I'm Erza!" I once again giggled.

"What did he do to her?!" Yelled a rough voice.