Chapter 4: Never Alone

You gods are just wonderful. Thanks for voting for my story. I just started writing this and I didn't expect people to actually like it!

Erza's P.O.V

My phone would not shut up. Gray should know that I obviously don't want to talk to him, but nooooooo. He has to bother the hell out of me first. I was about to break my phone when Wendy came in.

"Good morning Erza!" She smiled.

I was shocked. I didn't know that they would come back and check up on me.

"Hmm morning. Where's Luce?" I wanted to check the time but that would mean looking at his messages.

"She said she had to go somewhere."

"What time is it?"

"Why can't you look for yourself?" She smirked. Clever little girl.

"My device is too far away." I complained. Wendy grabbed my phone then handed it to me. What a she-devil. I could never believe she was this cunning.

"Here you go!" She said with that adorable smile.

This was the time of truth. I had to read the messages. The clock read 8:27 am. Then I had 20 messages. They were all like 'Im sorry'. 'I didn't mean to'. 'I'm stupid''. And 'Your the one I love' I unlocked my screen so the messages wouldn't stay there whenever I look at the time. I was about to lock my screen when one message caught my eye. 'Hey I understand what I did was dumb. I told Juvia that I would never see her as a girlfriend. I then got nearly drowned by her tears. I love you Erza Scarlet.'

After reading it over and over again I finally responded with:

I love you too Gray Fullbuster. Never do anything like that again because I won't be afraid to hurt you like we hurt Lucy(:

After two minutes he sent:

I swear I won't do anything rash like that without you knowing what I'll do. Meet me at the guild?(;

On my way(;

"Hey Wendy let's go back to the guild. I'm tired just being here in my bed."

"Ok! I think Carla is worried about me."

-Time skip to the guild-

Gray's P.O.V

I was more than relieved that she finally answered my texts. I had bought her red roses. Almost the color of her hair. And to go with the flowers, I bought her a slice of strawberry cake. I have no idea why, but she loves it. Wouldn't she have gained some weight by now? Maybe it's because she works out a lot.

I felt my phone vibrate and I pulled out my phone.

Where are you? I'm at the doors

I'm at the back sorta behind the bar.

She walked and sat down across from me. I smiled and she just looked at me.

"Hey. I bought you some roses and a slice of your favorite cake."

Her face had lit up. I watched her as she enjoyed her cake. I had already eaten, so I didn't mind it. I hadn't realized that the guild went quiet when I reached across the table and took Erza's hand. She looked up. We were staring at each other for a while.

"H-Hey Erza you know th-" I started.

"We're going to ask you once more. Are you guys dating?" Asked Mira.

I looked at Erza asking her what to do and she nodded slightly. I had gotten up, and when I did Erza frowned. I walked over to her, stood her up, and kissed her right in front of the guild. Everyone one was like 'aww and ooooo' buy I didn't care. She was mine and I was hers.

"I love you." She said when we pulled apart.

"I love you too." I smiled.

"Are you guys happy?" I asked the guild.

Happy responded with: "I am! You toughies kissed!"

Then Cana just haddd to say:

"I wonder how Juvia is going to handle this."

Juvia then said: "Gray-sama w-h-y we had a thing!" That's when she started crying again.

"No we didn't! Erza is the only one for me!"

Erza then sweat drop. Oh how much I just wanted to leave the guild. Me and Erza were just about to leave when Romeo yelled out:

"Where you guys going? We got to throw a party for you!"

Nope. I wanted to run but Natsu got in our way. He gave us an evil grin then pushed us back inside.

"PAAAAARRRRRTTTYYYY! You guys have to be there come on! We won't let you leave!!!" Fire was dancing around in his mouth. I think a monkey could replace him and no one would notice.

"Fine." I muttered. I looked over at Erza who also wanted to leave. Why did they have to be a pain in the ass?

"Hey guys, Natsu and Lucy are also dating, did you know that?" Erza grabbed Natsu by the scarf and Lucy by her arm. "Isn't that right?"

"Y-yeah." Lucy hesitantly leaned over and kissed the idiot.

"Another reason to party!" Wakabee shouted.

"Any other couples who'd like to come out!" Mira giggled. "No? What about you, Levy and Gajeel?"

I looked over to the book nerd. She had a crush on Gajeel?

"I don't know what you're talking about," she humphed and crossed her arms, looking away. Lucy laughed.

"Gee hee," was all Gajeel said before continuing to munch on a tin can.

"Well let's start this party!" Master said from upstairs. Where'd he come from? Everyone started cheering and getting drinks. I love Fairy Tail.

-----
Edited: 22 June 17 @ 12:11pm
Word count: 938