Jonah Marais/Smut&Fluff

Today was Jonah and I's 1 year anniversary, he just got done with the U.S invitation tour and he was on his way back to LA right now. So I cleaned up the house a little , did our laundry and got dressed in my favorite outfit. I heard my phone ding from across the room so I get up and check it.

Jonah- Hey princess , I'm here , I need help with one of my bags. 😘
Me- okay babe be there in a sec.

I get up and run down stairs , I haven't seen Jonah in 3 months , sprinting through the house and through the front door , I run down the drive way and dive into his arms. "Hey baby." He says burring his head in my neck , "I've missed you so much" I whisper to him. He lifts up his head and stares into my eyes. "How much?" He asks with a smirk. "More than you'll ever know." I say smirking back at him. "You wanna show me how much then?" He says starting to kiss my neck. Not caring that we were outside , he grabs my ass. Picking me up by my back , I wrap my legs around his waist. I giggle and he starts walking to the front door , kicking it open , he carries me up the stairs to his bedroom. Throwing me on the bed and climbing on top of me , I wrap my legs around him pulling him down onto me. Our lips quickly smash together. As we kiss he pulls my shirt over my head. Looking down my body "You look so beautiful baby." He says running his hand down my chest to my stomach sending chills down my body. He slides his hand down my pants and starts rubbing circles on my heat. Sending pleasure straight through my body. Jonah and I haven't done anything like this is a really long time. After a couple minutes of rubbing he pulls down his pants along with mine. He leans over to the drawer next to the bed and grabs a condom sliding it on him. He rubs his tip over my heat. "You like that baby?" He groans. "Yes." I moan out. I feel him slowly push into me. His thrust are slow and passionate. It wasn't like before , he was doing it with such love , rubbing his hands up and down my body , kissing my neck. "I love you princess." He says still thrusting. He starts going harder and harder. "Oh fuck Jonah , I'm gonna.." I moan right as I cum. "Me too baby." He groans as he pumps a couple more times before releasing. He rolls to the side of the bed. "Wanna watch a movie?" He asks smiling. "After we go get your stuff out of the car." I say with a laugh.