Daniel Seavey/Smut.

B/f/n= best friends name.
_______________
Warning: Very smutty!!

It was Friday night and I was at the Why Don't We house with my best friend. Her and Jack have been dating for around a year, so we all became pretty close. Jack told me a while ago that Daniel was starting to have feelings for me, and for me not to say anything because he doesn't want Daniel mad at him. So lately I have been flirty towards Daniel. But not to much to make it obvious. I got a text a few minutes ago, being invited to a party. So I decided to invite the guys with b/f/n and I.

I walk down stairs looking for Daniel and notice him sitting outside. I walk to the back yard quietly and throw my arms around him from behind scaring him. "Oh my gosh y/n." He says holding his hand over his heart. "Hello there." I whisper in his ear, sending chills down his arms. "Wh-whats up?" He stutters. "So, there's a party tonight, and I want you to come with me." I say walking around him and sitting next to him on the swing-bench. "A party? I don't know." "Come on! It'll be fun! I'll stay by you the entire time, everyone else is going also." "You promise you'll stay by me?" He asks. Gosh he's so cute. He warms my heart. "Yes I promise." I smile at him. "So like, a...date?" He says nervously. "Well, it can be a date. But I don't think we want to consider a party our first one." I smirk at him. Earning a huge smile from him. "Go get ready blue eyes." I say smiling at him. "Okay." He gets up and runs into the house.

A couple hours later and we're all ready.

^the guys' outfits

^the guys' outfits.

^my outfit.
______________

I run downstairs finding everyone waiting by the door. "Just let me get my shoes on." I laugh while slipping on my converse and heading towards the door. I notice Daniel has been starring at me since I came down the stairs. "Everything okay?" I ask. "Oh-uh, y-yeah." He says. "Good, cause we're gonna have so much fun." I smile and grab his hand.

We all get into the Uber, squishing together to fit everyone in. We give the guy the address and head on our way.

We pull up to the house hearing very loud music, the base vibrating through the air. I look over at Daniel who is shaking his leg up and down nervously. "Hey, are you okay?" I ask setting my hand on his leg. He stops shaking. "Yeah, it's just my first party." "You've never been to a party before?" "No, I've been invited but never went." "Well I would have stayed at the house with you, you didn't have to come Dani." "No it's fine, I wanted to come because I'd be able to be with you." He says with a smile. I smile back at him and grab his hand before stepping out of the car.