Jack Avery/Smut.

1.4k reads! Ahhhhh.. thank you sm!♥️
__________________

I was sitting at home waiting for Jack to get home. I just got done cleaning the house and doing our laundry so I sat down to take a break, turning on the t.v and turning on jersey shore.

About 30 minutes later I hear the sound of keys against the door. The door opens revealing my gorgeous boyfriend.

"Hey baby." I say getting up to give him a hug. He wraps his arms around my waist and holds me close. "Hey beautiful." He holds me for a few more seconds before pulling away. He lets out a loud sigh and throws his keys on the table next to the door. "Is everything okay?" I ask him. "Just tired babygirl." "Do you want to watch a movie?" "Yeah, but I'm gonna take a shower real quick."

He heads upstairs without another word. He's stressed. I don't know why he tries to hide it from me, when it's written all over his face. Then an idea pops in my head. I know a way to make him feel better.

I head upstairs to our room, hearing the shower running in the bathroom. I quickly change into jacks favorite bra and underwear set. It was a black see through bra with red roses covering the nipples. And a black lace thing with a red bow in the front.

I hear the shower turn off, so I climb in bed sitting on my knees. Jack comes out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. Looking up at me and smirking. "What are you doing princess?" "Come here" he walks up to me and I rub my fingers down his chest, sending chills through his body. "I want to make daddy feel better." I whisper in his ear.

I grab his towel and slowly drop it to the floor, noticing he already has a boner. "Someone's happy." I say with an innocent smile. I slowly kiss his neck making my way down to his belly button. I get on all fours, making sure to stick my ass out. I put his tip in my mouth causing him to let out a moan. "F-fuck baby" He throws his head back.

I soon take all of him in my mouth, pumping what I can't fit in. I suddenly feel him twitch in my mouth so I back away. "What the hell?" He says with a little bit of anger in his voice. "I told you I want to make daddy feel good, so that's what I'm doing." I grab his hand and pull him into the bed. He lays down and I get on top of him. I slowly slide on top of him. We both let out moans.

"God baby, you make daddy so happy." He holds my hips as I start bouncing up and down. I suddenly feel a sharp smack on my butt. "Get up baby" He says sitting up. I get off of him and he picks me up and flips me over. "On all fours baby." I get on all fours, put my ass up towards him.

"You like helping daddy feel better baby?" "Yes daddy." I say bitting my lip. He smacks my ass. "Count darling" he smacks me again. "One." Smack. "T-two" smack. "Three daddy." "You like being smacked baby?" "Mm-yes daddy." He slams into me with with all his force. Causing me to scream out.

"Oh fuck daddy." He grabs my hair making a make-shift pony tail, holding it while he slams into me from behind. "You like that princess?" He wraps his arm around my waist and starts playing with my clit. "Yes daddy I love it." I moan.

"Are you gonna cum baby?" He growls. "Yes daddy, make me cum." I moan. He rubs my clit faster and thrusts harder. I feel him twitch inside me then release into me, shortly after I cum in him, he lets me ride out my high then falls back in the bed.

I lay next to him and he rolls to face me, wrapping his arm around my waist. "You're amazing." He smiles. "Anything to make you feel better baby" I say, giving him a kiss before falling asleep.