Jonah Marais/ Smut.

Monday, yes. The day literally everyone hates.
I hear the bell in my school hallway ring so I shove my bag into my locker, grabbing my math book and slam the locker shut.

"hey y/n." I hear someone behind me, causing me to jump a little. "oh, hey Jack." I say with a smile, trying to play off the fact that he scared me.
"good luck in class today." He winks at me, before taking off running towards Zachary down the hall. I shoot him a questioning look before reaching my first class, math.

I make my way into class and find my seat, slamming my book down a little too hard on my desk, causing some people to look at me weirdly. I take my seat and wait for everyone to start rushing into class.

I look up at the same time my boyfriend walks it, Jonah. See, Jonah is the quarterback of our high schools football team. He gets straight A's, not because he works hard, but just because all the teachers adore him, also, he could get any girl in this school if he wanted to. But he chose me.

But i'm not miss perfect, I'm y/n. The girl who gets at the highest, B's. Okay, maybe a C at the highest. I don't have many friends, besides Jonah's friends from the football team, Daniel, Jack, Corbyn and Zach. But I really only hangout with them while Jonah is around, not wanting him to catch the wrong idea.

Jonah and I met when I failed a test in Math class and needed to get a tutor for after school. It sounds cliché or maybe even just plain stupid, but that's how it happened.

I didn't get much sleep last night. Only 3 hours to be exact. And the reason for that is because, Jonah and I were up talking all night about how we aren't very sexual with each other. Yes, we've had sex. But after that, we never really did anything with each other. Goodbye and hello kisses, of course. Hugs, all the normal things a couple would do.

"hey beautiful." Jonah says, taking his usual seat next to me, getting a few stares from the other girls in our class. "hey babe." I say back, laying my head on my arms on the desk. He sets his hand on my lower back. "What's wrong baby?" "nothing, just tired that's all." I say before yawning. "i'm sorry for keeping you u-" he tries to apologize before the teacher cuts him off.

"Good Morning everyone!" Mr.V shouts. Everyone says good morning back. "can everyone please open your books to page 310, and we'll start our test." he says, causing everyone to groan. I open my page, fully aware that Jonah will help me, even if not allowed.

All of a sudden I feel Jonah's hand connect to my right thigh. I think nothing of it, continuing on with my test. And then I feel his hand slowly moving closer to my heat. "jonah, what are you doing?" I whisper. "hush baby, just relax." he says back, not taking his eyes off his book.

I let out a long sigh before turning back to my book, pretending to concentrate. Jonah's hand continues to draw circles on my inner thigh, before he slides it over my entire heat, grabbing at it roughly, causing me to jolt in my seat. I get a stare from my friend across the room, and she sends me a small smirk before shaking her head and looking back down at her book.

"try not to make it so obvious love." he whispers to me. His voice is turning me on even more. I focus back on my book, scanning over the words while actually paying attention to Jonah's movements. He slowly circles my clit through my pants roughly. I bite my bottom lip, swallowing a moan threatening to spill from my mouth.

He circles and circles, for what feels like forever. Then he finally moves his hand up my shirt and under my pants, pushing it down and under my panties as well. "I'm going to need you to be very, very quiet baby girl." He whispers to me. All I can do is nod my head before he slowly pushes his middle finger into my wet core.

I squeeze my eyes shut, covering them by resting my head on my hand. He slowly starts sliding his finger in and out, causing me to take my bottom lip under my teeth again. Then he suddenly starts pumping roughly and deeply. I let out a small whimper, covering it up with a cough.

"careful baby" he whispers. He continues his work with his fingers, while his thumb rubs against my clit. The more he rubs, the more i feel myself hitting the edge. "Jonah." i whisper. He looks down at me. "I'm gonna cum." I whisper to him again.

He then starts working even harder and faster. "cum for me baby. I want you to cum all over my fingers." he whispers.

His words hit me, causing me to complete come undone. I throw my head on to my arms on the desk and press my legs together while his hand is still working small circles inside me. I let out another long sigh before sitting back up.

He slowly slides his hand out of my pants, using his sweatshirt from the inside to wipe his fingers. "good girl." he whispers before actually focusing on his test.

God, why? just why? He's so perfect. I think to myself before actually paying attention to my test as well with a smirk on both our faces.
________________________

Welp. here's another request! hope you enjoy!💕