Zach Herron/Smut.

I was currently on the tour bus watching a movie with Zach. The boys already finished their U.S tour , and are continuing with the European tour. Zach invited me to come on this tour because we missed each other so much from the first one. We were currently watching Shrek. Jonah was reading his Harry Potter book, Dani was sitting in the back with Tyler and Eben, Corbyn and Jack were laying in their bunks. Zach hasn't been feeling good lately, he's emotionally drained and has barely slept. So I brought our blankets to the front, put shrek on, and cuddled Zach into my chest.
"Are you okay?" I ask him as I wrap my arms around his chest. "Yeah baby, just wore out." He whispers , letting out a deep breathe. We were already almost done with the movie. I grab my phone from the floor beside us to see what time it is. '10:01pm". "Let's go lay in bed babe." I say , rubbing my hand through his hair. He sits up putting his face in his hands. "Zach are you sure you're okay?" I ask, this time more worried. He doesn't answer, I start to think of ways to make him feel better. "I'll be right back babe." I say , kissing his cheek, I walk to the back to see the boys doing nothing but talking. "Guys, do you think we could maybe get hotel rooms tonight?" I ask. Hoping they would say yes. "I don't see why not, we'd just have to get up early." Jonah says. "I'll look up the closest one that's nice." Dani says, pulling out his phone. "Okay I'm gonna have Zach get some of his stuff together." I say. Walking back to the front. I here sniffling. 'Oh gosh' I think to myself, knowing Zach was in tears right now. I fast walk to the front of the bus where he's sitting. I sit next to him and pull his hands away from his face. "Zach, come here." I say, pulling him to my chest once again. He wraps his arms around me back, squeezing my shirt as he cries. I rub his back, laying my head on his head. "Everything will be okay babe, I promise." I whisper in his ear. "I just want to lay down, relax." He whispers back. "We're gonna get a hotel room in a little bit babe." I say. He starts to lighten up a little bit, but is still laying on my lap. "Alright guys, we'll be at the hotel in 5 minutes." Daniel says before starting to pack some stuff to bring into the hotel. "Okay, thank you so much." I say to Dani. "I'm gonna go get some of our stuff, okay?" I say to Zach. "Okay." Is all he says. I feel horrible, I just want my boyfriend to feel okay. I walk to the back of the bus, grabbing one of Zach's duffle bags, grabbing a pair of basketball shorts, toothbrush, boxers and a larger shirt for Zach. I grab my shorts, toothbrush, and one of Zach's hoodies, going back to our shared bunk, I grab Zach and I's favorite blanket, shoving it in the bag with everything else. By the time I was done packing the stuff, we were already at the hotel. I walk to the front to Zach. "Come on babe we're here." I say grabbing his hands helping him up. I look him in the eyes, seeing the tears on his cheeks. I put my thumbs up on his face and wipe them away. "Don't worry, be happy." I smile, making him chuckle. Making him remember my stupid dance moves to the Bob Marley song. "Let's go." I say dragging him off the bus and into the hotel, we get our room keys and head up the elevator. We get to our room and I unlock the door.

Walking in, I set our bag on the bed

Walking in, I set our bag on the bed. "Lay down babe." I say, letting go of his hand. He walks over and lays down. I go to him, pulling the red blanket from the end of the bed up and cover him with it, I dig into our bag and grab our blanket, laying it by his pillow. Which he grabs as soon as he sees it. "Are you hungry baby?" I ask. He nods his head. "Pizza?" I ask. "Yes!" He yells. I laugh, grabbing my phone and ordering a pizza to our hotel room, we sit in bed while waiting for the pizza, watching t.v. "Baby." Zach groans. "Yeah?" I say, turning to face him. "I need your help." He says with a smirk. I knew that smirk, I knew what he meant by that. I look down at his sweatpants, noticing the bulge. "Okay." I whisper while biting my lip. I roll on top of him. Quickly slamming my lips on to his. He rubs his tongue over my bottom lip, I open my mouth, allowing his tongue to hit mine. I moan at the sudden pleasure going through my body. "Suck it baby." He groans, rubbing his hands down to my butt and squeezing it. I smirk at him and kiss down his bare chest all the way down to his belly button. I sit up and untie his sweatpants, waiting for him to lift his hips, I pulled his pants down revealing his bulge, I lean down taking him in my hand, pumping a few times before I start sucking his tip, before taking him all in my mouth. "You're so good at this baby." He moans, wrapping his fingers in my hair. I continue working him, moaning against him, sending vibrations through him. I slowly lift up sending a popping noice once my lips leave his tip. "Come here baby." He says. I sit up, sliding my shorts and undies off, throwing them on the floor, I crawl on top of him, sitting on his member not putting him inside me yet, I start rubbing his tip between my heat. "Fuck, stop teasing baby." He moans. I smile at him and bite my lip before sliding on top of him, letting out a moan as he enters me. He quickly pulls me down onto him and starts pushing into me. "Oh my god" I moan loudly as he slams into me. I rest my head on his shoulder as he does all the work, suddenly I feel his hand smack against my butt, causing me to gasp and moan at the same time. "You're so tight baby." He groans in my ear. "You like that princess?" He says smacking my butt again. "M-yes Zach." I moan. He sucks on my neck, starting to thrust faster. "You gonna cum for me babygirl?" He asks. I can't say anything due to the pleasure he's giving me. His thrusts begin to get sloppy. "Cum for me baby." He says. A few seconds later I reach my high and feel him release inside me. I lay on top of him for a few seconds before getting up. "Feeling any better?" I ask, smiling at him. "Definitely." He says with a smirk before there's a knock on the door. "Pizza!" We both day at the same time, quickly putting our clothes on.