Daniel Seavey/ Imagine. pt.3

The rule of  not being able to be with someone with the same eye color wasn't always a thing. The decision was held last year, after Daniel and I met. So it was elected after Daniel and I became a thing.
We made the decision to break the rules.

You were allowed to be friends with everyone and be around anyone you wanted. But if someone were to figure out there was something going on between the same colored eyes, the after effect wasn't pretty. Prison time, beaten, and sometimes even in major cases... execution.

And that's why only a few close friends of ours know of Daniel and I and we plan to keep it that way.

"take me where?" I ask.

"I heard there's a place where people are allowed to be together, who have the same eye color." He says.

I let out a sigh, thinking about the last few times he has done this, went out of our way to find this "place" he supposedly knew about and coming to a complete dead end.

"Daniel, you know those places don't exist." I say softly.

"y/n you don't know that. Zach said that he saw it, saw people with the same colored eyes, hugging, kissing, having picnics." he explained.

"yes well, Zach was probably high Daniel." I let out a chuckle.

"No y/n, I swear to you. This place is real."

He grabs my hands in his and looks me in the eyes.

"Daniel, every time you do this, it just ends in disappointment." I sigh once again.

"I know, but Zach said-" he goes to say, but I quickly cut him off.

"Daniel, Zach said that the last time. Look where that got. You need to understand that this is how it's going to be from now on. We just have to be careful." I say.

He slowly nods his head, dropping his hands from mine and looking at his feet.

"yeah you're right. I just want us to be together."

"we are together Dani, we just have to keep it between us. we've made it this far, we can keep going." I say.

He just nods his head.

Suddenly we hear the front door slam open and a sweating Jack and Zach run into the house.

"Y/N!" Jack yells not noticing us sitting right on the couch across the room.

"yeah?" I ask.

"oh. there you guys are! Daniel! we've been looking all over for you guys!" Zach says quickly.

"what the hell is going on?" I ask.

"We have to get out of here, well, you guys do. But we're coming with." Jack says, grabbing stuff out of the kitchen and quickly putting it into bags.

"What do you mean? we have to go?" Daniel asks.

everyone stops moving and Zach speaks up.

"they know..."