Daniel Seavey/Imagine pt.1

Tonight is the night of the party that Daniel invited me to. I'm currently laying in bed looking at the ceiling, debating on if I should text Daniel or not.

I let out one last sigh and sit up. Grabbing my phone off the bed side table and unlocking it, clicking on daniel's contact, causing a cute quick selfie he took before saving it into my phone, pop up. I press the message button and my heart rate picks up as the chat opens. 'what the hell do I say?' I whisper to myself.

Letting out yet another long sigh, I lock my phone and drop it, falling back on my bed. When suddenly my phone goes off. Picking it up one more time to see who it is, Daniels name on my lock screen.

Daniel- "hey y/n, you never messaged me, so I figured I'd message you. got your number from your friend.(in the most NON-creepy way possible) you still coming w me to the party?"

I smile as I begin to text him back.

y/n- "haha yeah, sorry about that, been busy. But yeah i'm still coming. Y/f/n is out getting our outfits right now."

sent.

Daniel- "mind if i come over for a little bit?"

"WHAT?" I yell to myself. I look up, looking around my room, noticing how big of a mess it is. "No, no, no, no, no!" I mentally curse myself for being an absolute pig.

y/n- "um yeah give me just a sec"

sent.

Daniel- "i'm already on my way so it better be a quick sec lol"

"NO!" I quickly get up and run to the kitchen, grab a trash bag and run back to my room. I start throwing clothes into a pile and throwing away all of the trash I see. Once I get my room picked up I throw everything away and put my dirty clothes in my hamper, then quickly making my bed and spraying perfume around.

I head into the bathroom to freshen up before he gets here. Brushing my teeth, touching up my makeup and changing my shirt, since the other one had food stains all over it.

Then the door bell rings.

I quickly make my way down the stairs and stand at the door for a second. I let out a breathe and calmly open the door.

"Hey" he smiles at me. "hey"
I open the door the rest of the way to let him in. "why'd you wanna stop over?" I ask.

He suddenly stops looking around the entry way and turns and looks at me.

"I have something to tell you.."

____________________________________

IM HORRIBLE I KNOW, BUT IM BACK.