Daniel Seavey/ Smut.

I let out a small whimper as I lift my arms up to rub my eyes. I go to roll over in bed until i realize my boyfriend under the blankets between my legs. I sit up slowly, pushing the blanket from over his head.

"good morning baby." he whispers while planting kisses on my inner thighs.

I look over at the clock next to our bed, '7:40am'.
"why are you up so early?" I ask, putting my hand on top of his, that's resting on my stomach.

"Had to pee, couldn't fall back asleep." he says, still focusing on spreading kisses all over my inner thighs and stomach.

He leans up to press kisses along my underwear line, I tangle my fingers in his hair, then slowly rub my hand down the side of his head, to his cheek, rubbing my thumb against it as he plants small kisses.

"Just relax baby." He whispers.

He slowly makes his way down between my legs once again, rubbing both his hands on my thighs down to my heat. He gently presses his right thumb on to my clit, causing a light whimper to escape from my lips.

He ducks his head down and runs his tongue down my right thigh, while he starts rubbing circles in to me. I tangle my hand into his hair once again.

"I want to taste you baby." he whispers, causing me to bite my lip. "go ahead."

That's all I had to say for him to sit up and wrap his long fingers into my panties, slowly sliding them down my legs, kissing my ankle once he gets them completely off, then laying back down.

"so wet already, you like it when daddy does this baby?" he asks. "mhm." is all I can say, before he starts rubbing his thumb up and down my heat.

After what feels like twenty minutes of teasing, he finally presses his middle finger inside me, causing my back to arch and a high moan to fall from my mouth. My hands grip the bed sheets as he slowly starts moving his finger in and out.

"d-dani." I whimper.

"what is it baby?" He asks, still working his finger in and out of me.

"m-more." I say, moving my hand to his head, curling my fingers into his hair.

He gives me a slight smirk, leaning his head down and connecting his lips to my clit. Running his tongue up and down and few times before making circles.

I close my eyes, leaning my head back. Gripping his hair harder than before. I feel his left hand move up my body, resting on my right boob, taking my nipple in between his fingers, giving it a light squeeze.

"f-fuck Daniel." I moan out.

He suddenly stops everything he's doing. Looking up at me with dark eyes.

"what was that?" he asks, removing his fingers and sitting up, causing me to whimper from the loss of contact.

"I don't know how many times i'm going to have to tell you this baby girl." He says, sitting up on his knees and pulling his grey sweatpants down over his cock.

He leans down, taking his member into his hand, running his tip between my folds.

"it's daddy, princess." he whispers in my ear, before slamming into me without warning.

"Fuck daddy!" I yell out, instantly latching my nails into his back.

He pounds into me full force, nothing but the sound of the bed creaking and our skin slapping throughout the room.

"you like it when daddy is rough with you baby?" He asks, sending a hard smack to my ass.

"y-yes!" I manage to whimper out.

"say it." he says.

"f-fuck, yes daddy, I fucking love it." I yell. Again, diffing my nails into his back.

"such a good girl for me." He lifts my right leg up over his shoulder, then continues to pound in to me, hitting my g-spot perfectly.

"daddy, i'm going to cum." I whine.

"cum for me baby." he says, putting his hand around my neck, but not hard enough to entirely choke me.

"F-Fuck!" I yell.

He pounds in to me a few more times, before i feel myself let go around him. My head leans into the pillow, my nails dragging down his back and my back arched off of the bed as he pushes in a few more sloppy thrusts, before letting himself go.

He collapses on top of me for a few seconds, before rolling over on his side of the bed. Causing a little chuckle from me.

"what's so funny?" He asks, with a smile on his face.

"nothing, just wasn't expecting that, that's all." I say, sitting up and grabbing my panties.

He sits up and grabs my hand before I can put them back on.

"let's go take a bath first." he says, leaning over and pressing a kiss against my forehead.