Daniel Seavey/ Imagine. pt 2

"I have something to tell you." he says.

I study his eyes in silence for a second, seeing that he wasn't joking at all. Everything about him right now was serious.

"what is it?" I ask.

He grabs my wrist gently and pulls me to the couch. We both sit next to each other, his hand placed on my thigh as he looks at the ground.

"y/n, there is no party." he whispers.

"okay? did you just want to hang out? it's not that big of a deal, there's always other par-" I explain, before he quickly cuts me off.

"No, not like that. There never was a party to begin with. I made that up so I could bring you with me." He lets out a big sigh, dropping his hand from my thigh and resting his face in his hands.

"bring me with you? to go where?" I ask.

You see, Daniel and I have been friends for a while, and we just now started figuring out the feelings we have for each other.
Our world is much different than the world you think we live in. Everyone has their own ability here. It's all based on the color of your eyes. So since Daniels eyes are blue, he can control anything that has to do with water. His friend Zach has brown eyes, he can control the air.

In this world, you're not supposed to love someone with the same eye color. It could cause too much chaos with two of the same powers being connected at once.

And I have blue eyes as well...

____________________________________

DO YALL THINK THIS IS A GOOD IDEA?? LMKKKKK.