Daniel and Zach/Smut.

Warning, if you aren't into three ways, then i suggest boot scootin' tf on my guy, cause this ain't for you. ✌🏼
________________

It's Friday, finally! Sitting in my last class, circling my pencil along my desk, watching the clock about to hit 3pm. And 3....2.... I jump out of my seat, not even bothering to push my chair in, making my way to my locker. I put my code in and start putting my things away. "hey" I just a little at the sudden noice of my boyfriend behind my locker door. "jesus Daniel, you scared the shit out of me" I whine. He gives me a smirk and wraps his arms around my waist from behind, leaning his head on my shoulder. "i'm sorry baby, wanna come over?" he asks. "yeah, what time?" i ask. "mmm.. right now." he says, slowly running his hands up my sides and gives a slow kiss on my neck. My eyes shut at the sudden touch, then i remember we're in the middle of the hallway. "daniel.. stop." i say pushing away slightly. He chuckles and let's go, letting me grab my bag and toss it over my shoulder. I slam my locker shut and grab his hand. "let's go."

We walk through the halls, dodging anyone we met. Our high school is a complete mess. But then again, who's isn't? When suddenly someone walks right into Daniel. "shit bro, i'm sorry." he says. "oh. hey Zach." i say with a smile. "hey y/n!" Zach says. "Dani we should all hangout!" Daniel looks at me with pleading eyes, i know full well he's telling me to shut Zach down, but i think i should make him suffer a little bit. "sure, why not, we're going to Daniels house right now if you want to come." i say. "sweet, i'm down!" Zach says. Daniel rolls his eyes at me, i give him an innocent smile and we all head to the bus.

Once we get on, Daniel and I take our usual seats and zach takes the seat next to his friends that ride Daniels bus. "what are you doing?" Daniel asks. "what do you mean?" "You know what i mean, don't act like you don't." he says, starring straight, not even bothering to look my way. "I couldn't just say no Dani, he's our friend, that's rude." i say. "well you could have said we could hangout later." i could tell he was really annoyed. I place my hand on his thigh and lean close to his ear. "i'm sorry Dani." i whisper. "i'll make it up to you." I slowly lick up his neck then behind his ear. moving away and continuing our bus ride to Daniels.

"Ugh finally!" Daniel groans as we walk through his front door. We throw our back packs on the floor and Zach makes his way to the living room. "Zach, you wanna pick out a movie while daniel and I make some food?" i ask. He nods, making his way to the living room. I go to the fridge to pull out something to drink, when suddenly i'm pulled away and pushed against the counter. Before i could say anything, Daniels lips are against mine. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him in closer. He moans into the kiss, pressing his growing bulge against me, causing me to moan. "bedroom...now" he whispers.

I quickly make my way up to his room, sitting on the bed. I hear him coming up the stairs, so i take off my shirt and lay back on the bed. I watch the door as he walks in.... and zach's with him. I quickly sit up and try to cover myself before Zach sees, but it's too late. "baby." Daniel whispers, walking to the edge of the bed. "You don't mind a little company do you?" he whispers, leaning over and kisses up my neck then nibbles on my ear. He runs his hand down my chest and over my covered boobs, then makes his way down my stomach, resting it at the top of my jeans. "he can leave if you want him to." he whispers, continuing to kiss my neck.

I look over at Zach, who's standing a few feet from he bed, looking at my entire body, while my boyfriend is laying next to me doing things. I've never looked at Zach in a sexual way, but right now is completely different, this could be fun. "no, he can stay." i say while still looking at Zach, watching a little smirk creep on to his face. "good." Dani whispers. He slides his hand under my pants and starts rubbing over my clit, causing me to let out a small moan and my legs to open wider. I close my eyes and tangle my hand in his hair while my other grips the bed sheet. "Zach, come here." Daniel says. I decide to keep my eyes close, to save me from embarrassment of myself once Zach starts coming my way. I feel the bed dip as Zach finally gets on. "here" daniel says, grabbing zach's hand and replacing it with his. Zach's fingers are a completely different feeling, inexperienced. "baby sit up a little." daniel tells me. I obey, sitting up on my elbows and Zach still circles his fingers around my clit, making me moan unintentionally. Daniel slips behind me, sitting with his legs on either side of me. "let's take this off." he says, running his hands down my back and finally stopping at my bra, unclipping the straps and sliding it down my arms. "and let's put this up." he says, grabbing the hair tie around my wrist and whipping all of my hair up into a bun. I lay back against him as he kisses up and down my neck as Zach continues to work wonders on me. "I think we should take these off princess." Zach says, taking his hand away, causing me to moan from loss of contact. he wraps his hands around my waist band and pulls my pants down, panties along with them and throws them to the floor.

Daniel cups his hands over my right boob, taking the nipple between his middle and pointer finger, giving it a rough squeeze while massaging it. I look up at him, while wrapping my arm around the back of his head, pulling him down into a kiss. A kiss that i completely get lost in, because even though we're here with Zach. Daniel is the love of my life, the one who always takes care of me. Dani slowly works his tongue into my mouth, our tongues working with each other's so perfectly. I sudden feel Zach's finger slowly move inside me. Causing me to pull away from daniel and look down at Zach. "f-fuck" i moan, throwing my head against Daniels chest. "does that feel good baby?" dani asks. "mmhmm" i moan again. Zach slowly working his fingers in and out of me, while kissing up and down my thigh, until he finally wraps his lips around my clit. Causing nothing but pleasure to course up my body. I moan loudly and start grinding my hips against his tongue. "oh god. i'm gonna cum Zach." I moan. He grunts against me, using his left hand to hold my hips down. He works his tongue and fingers fast against and inside me. Daniel gives my boobs a tight squeeze as i cum on Zach's mouth. Zach rides out my high with his fingers slowly. "my turn." Daniel whispers, moving from behind me. "but i get the actual thing." he says with a smirk while climbing on top of me. Zach's turn to sit behind me. "no no, baby get on all fours and face Zach." daniel says. I obey, getting on all fours and looking towards Zach with needing eyes. He gives me a smirk before placing his hand under my chin. "may i?" Zach asks Daniel. "go right ahead." dani says. Zach crashes his lips against mine, starting a hot, needy make out. Our tongues hitting each others roughly, trying to win at a war. I suddenly feel Daniel push his entire length into me slowly but roughly. Causing me to push my head into the mattress below me. "fuck daniel." i cry out. "take care if Zach too baby." he says, pulling out and pushing back in, before he starts at a normal pace.

I sit back up on my elbows, moaning uncontrollably. I look up at zach and start kissing down his stomach, running my right hand across his already hard member. I slowly undo his zipper and button and he's pulls his pants down along with his boxers, letting his member spring free from he elastic of his underwear. "open princess" Zach whispers. I open for him, allowing him to press himself into my mouth. I take in the tip, slowly making my way down the base. "mm.. just like that." Zach moans. I start moving up and down on him and moaning at the same time, causing his head to fall back.

Daniel starts pounding in to me from behind, causing me to push Zach all the way into my mouth, making me gag on him. "mm. you feel so good baby." Daniel moans. I pull my mouth off of Zach and work him with my hand as Daniel pushes me to my high. "I'm gonna cum Dani!" I yell. "mouth back on my cock princess." Zach moans, grabbing me by my hair and pushing himself back in my mouth. I work my hardest on him, while quickly reaching my high, i can tell Daniel is close too, his thrust are getting sloppy and he's starting to moan a lot. "fuck baby, you feel so good around me." Daniel moans, slamming into me a few more times before letting go inside me. The feeling of him cumming pushes me to my high, i moan loudly against Zach, causing him to hit his high at the same time. I swallow, slowly working his high out of him. I then move my mouth off of him and lay down.

Zach gets up and puts his pants back on, leaving Daniel and I on the bed together. "Welp. I didn't think she'd actually do it." He said, smirking at Daniel, who's laying next to me. "told you i could get her there." Daniel chuckles. I give him a weird look. "alright well. This was fun. y/n i'll see you around 'princess'. Daniel, your girl is something." Zach says, walking out of the room.

"What was that about?" i ask daniel. "what was what?" he asks. "the whole "i didn't think she'd do it" thing, did you plan on doing this the whole time?" I shriek. He starts laughing and pulls me into his side. "yeah it was planned, but it will never happen again. You're mine, no one else's." he says, giving me one last kiss before pulling up the blankets and pulling me into his warm body. "i'm going to kill you." i whisper. "at least cuddle with me first." he laughs. I roll my eyes and we both fall asleep.
_____________________________

Love it, Hate it, idgaf.
It's been a while, so this is probably really shitty. 🤷🏻‍♀️
but anyway. hope you enjoyed?😂💕