Corbyn and Zach/Smut.

It was Friday night, the boys just got home from being on tour and Zach wanted me to come spend some time with him. Zach and I have been together for a little over a year now.

"pass me the popcorn?" Zach whispers in my ear. We were currently sitting in the living room with Corbyn and Daniel watching a movie. I lean over to grab the popcorn accidentally setting my hand on Corbyn's thigh.

"shit i'm sorry." I say, quickly removing my hand before grabbing the popcorn and handing it to Zach.

We continued watching our movie like normal before i started noticing Corbyn moving a lot. "are you okay?" i ask him. He just gives me a small smile before nodding his head and focusing back on the movie.

"Corbyn, can you come help me in my room real quick?" Zach says out of the blue. "um..sure." Corbyn says questionably.

They get up and head to the bedroom, leaving me in the living room with Daniel. When suddenly Dani blurts something out. "we should prank them."

"okay? but how?" i chuckle.

He quickly gets up from the couch and I follow. He heads to his bedroom while I follow behind him.

"let's silly string them." he says, pulling out two cans of silly string out of his bag. "this is the best idea you had?" I laugh. "hey, you can't go wrong with silly string." he chuckles. "you know what, you're right." I say, giving his a nod.

We take our silly string and quietly sneak across the hall to Zach's room. We get to the door and stand outside for a few seconds debating on how to go about entering the room.

"Daniel!" Jonah yells from the living room. "fuck." daniel whispers. "just go, i'll do it." I say quietly. He nods and drags his feet through the hallway and down the stairs.

I take in a big breathe before burying through the door, seeing Corbyn and Zach sitting on his best talking, i quickly pull out my silly string and going to press the button to spray them... but my dumbass forgot to take off the lid.

I suddenly feel the silly string be pulled out of my hands by Zach. "you tried. i'll give you that." he laughed.

"give it back!" i yell, jumping on top of him on the bed, reaching up high as he held it in the air out of my reach.

"I will, but you have to do something for me." he smirks. "and what's that?" I ask.

Zach quickly sits up and slams me down on the bed. He runs his hands up my legs and over my thighs. Leaning over, he calmly moves my hair out of my neck and tucks it behind my ear. I look over at Corbyn who is sitting on the other side of the bed patiently.

"zach." i whisper, giving him a look and then looking at Corbyn.

"don't worry baby, he's going to join." He smirks. My eyes go wide, trying to process what he just said before he quickly attaches his lips to my neck, kissing from the middle of my neck, down to my collar bone and back up behind my ear.

I feel his hand slowly make its way up my thigh, giving it a light squeeze then making its way to the waist band of my pants. He sits up and slowly undoes my pants, sliding them down my legs, leaving me in my pink lacy panties.

"such a beautiful girl." he whispers, taking in the sight of your body and biting his lip. "and she's all mine." he says before grabbing your leg and setting it on his shoulder. He starts kissing from your shin down to your inner thigh, stopping right before your heat. "but i'm afraid i'll have to share you tonight baby girl, is that okay?" he asks.

I look over at Corbyn, who's starring and rubbing his growing member through his jeans. I've never looked at Corbyn sexually, I never even imagined him being my boyfriend. But if Zach didn't have a problem with it, then you didn't either.

"that's fine daddy." I whisper.

"mmm.. good baby. what should we do first?" He asks Corbyn.

Corbyn looks at him wide eyed. Zach just chuckles at him and looks back at you. "what do you think we should do baby?" He asks me.

"I think you guys are wearing to many clothes." i say bitting my lip.

Zach immediately stands up on the bed and slides his pants off. He looks at Corbyn signaling him to do the same. Once they both have their pants off, they sit back down on the bed.

I sit up and slowly crawl toward Zach. "you first daddy." I say with a smirk. I sit on his lap, giving his neck a few light kisses before starting to use my tongue. I make my way down his neck, over his chest, stopping at the waistband of his boxers. I look over at Corbyn and give him a cute smile.

"but not until after our guest." I say to Zach and giggle. Causing him to groan in annoyance. I move over to corbyn, sliding my hand down his chest and grabbing him through his boxers, causing him to inhale sharply.

I slowly pull down Corbyns boxers, kissing under his belly button to tease him, slowly making my way down further to his member. I wrap my small hand around his thick base before taking the tip between my lips and giving it a light suck.

I feel Zach move from his spot on the bed and get behind me. I suddenly realize that he's sliding my panties down. Once there off and he's thrown them somewhere on the floor, he lays on his back and slides underneath me.

"be carful not to bite him baby." he smirks up at me. And then i feel him enter me. Causing my to loudly moan against Corbyns member in my mouth.

Zach grabs my hips and thrusts slowly at first before thrusting up into me thee times harder than before. My whole body jerks with him, causing Corbyn to fall out of my mouth with a 'pop' sound.

Corbyn grabs my hair and pushes my head back down. "don't stop." he breathes out. I quickly put him back in my mouth.

Zach continues to pound into me from underneath me. "god baby you feel so nice around me." he grunts, while working himself in and out of my heat.

"y/n, I'm gonna cum." Corbyn moans, barely above a whisper. I continue to suck harder. Wrapping my hand around the part of the base that i cant fit in my mouth, moving my hand with my mouth.

I suddenly feel Corbyn relapse into my mouth, causing me to lightly moan, him as well. Grabbing my hair tightly as he rides out his high.

I take my mouth off of his cock and focus on my boyfriend underneath me. Slamming into me harder than he's ever done before. "f-fuck daddy." I moan loudly.

"you like that baby girl? you like daddy fucking you like this?" he groans out. It feels so good, all i can do is nod my head.

"are you going to cum baby?" he asks.

"yes daddy, yes." i moan loudly.

He grabs my hips and somehow starts slamming into me harder. His thrusts start to get sloppy and he's groaning out every other thrust, telling me that he's close to cumming.

My high hits me harder than it has before. My body shakes on top of him, and i dig my nails into his chest. I feel him release inside of me as he lets out a loud groan. We slowly rid out each other's highs. I collapse on his chest, breathing heavily.

"well Corbyn must have snuck out." Zach giggles. I look up and notice Corbyn left the room. I sit up with Zach still inside of me, looking down at my boyfriend amazing body and smile.

"i love you." i whisper, running my hands over his chest. "i love you too baby." he says, sitting up and pressing his lips to mine in a passionate kiss.

Suddenly the door slams open and Daniel roles across our floor, then sitting in his knees and spraying us with silly string.

"GOCHYA!" he yelled, before his eyes went completely wide. "Oh.My.God. IM SO SORRY." he yells, covering his eyes and standing up, "IM SO FUCKING SORRY" he yells again before running out of the bedroom.

"He was in on this little prank too?" zach aks. "um, yeah." i answer. "we're just going to act like that never happened." i say getting off of him and making my way to our bathroom. He laughs while picking the silly string off his sweaty body. "let's take a shower." he says, getting off the bed and meeting me in the bathroom.