Jonah Marais/Fluff.

"I thought I told you to just leave my shit alone?" He whispered.

We were currently standing in the middle of our shared room, looking down at the shattered Harry Potter figurines that he had just bought the other day.

I was cleaning around the house and saw that they were full of dust, so I decided to take them off the shelf and wash over them. But that was until I dropped one and it shattered, I bent over to pick it up and hit the shelf with my hip, causing the rest to fall down.

"I'm sorry.." I whisper.

"you're sorry.. sorry? yeah, my ass." He says, bending over to pick up the glass.

"it was a mista-"

"A mistake!" he yells, causing me to back up a little. "a mistake is dropping one y/n! not all of them!"

He finishes picking up the rest of the glass and sets it on his desk. He stands, resting his hands on the back of the desk chair, his back toward me and his head dropped.

"get out." is all I hear from him.

"excuse-"

"I said get out!" he cuts me off, turning around, starring into my eyes.

Tears begin to fill my eyes as I shake my head, not believing he would kick me out over something that was a mistake.

I turn around, grabbing my keys, swinging the bedroom door open. I head down the stairs, making the front door my escape route. Before I reach it, I feel him grab my wrist and turn me around.

"baby.." he whispers, bringing his face close to mine.

"don't go, i'm sorry." he drops his head in sorrow and pulls me into a hug.

"Jonah, it was an accident." I say.

"I know, I just got so pissed and took it out on you, I know it was an accident, I'm just an asshole. I'm so sorry baby." he says, grabbing my face and pulling me into a kiss, which I pull away from.

"Jonah, you always do this, always! and it's not just for things like this. If I do anything wrong in your eyes it's always 'get out of my house' and then you begging for me not to go." I say, pushing him off of me.

"y/n.." he whispers

"no Jonah! Im sick and tired of this, always feeling like I'm walking on eggshells when you're home, always having to watch what I say, or what I do." I go to grab my coat from the hook by the door, swinging it around me and zipping it up.

"please don't-"

"Jonah, I don't really think you love me, I just think you love the idea of having someone aroun-" I say, going to open the door, but he grabs me again.

He turns me around slowly this time, looking into my eyes, bringing his hand up to my cheek. His eyes filling with tears, something that i've never seen happen.

"Don't say I don't love you." he whispers. "I love you more than i've loved anybody, you mean the fucking world to me." he cries. "You can't leave me y/n, please, please don't leave me." he drops to the floor, sobbing while holding my legs, begging me not to leave.

"Jonah." I whisper, but get nothing back, due to him sobbing, he probably didn't hear me.

I look down at him, his arms enclosed tightly around my legs. I lean down, running my hand through his hair, causing him to move off of me and look up. I take the chance to sit down in front of him.

"y/n.. it won't happen again, I will change, I will do anything, just please don't leave me. I need you." he whispers.

I grab his face, slowly setting my lips against his, kissing him slowly.

"I'm sorry, for breaking them, I didn't mean to." I whisper.

He lays his head down on my shoulder, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Don't say sorry, please don't, I should be the one saying sorry." he cries into my neck. "just please don't leave me."

I wrap my arms around him, rubbing my hand up and down his neck.

"Jonah, I won't leave." I whisper.

I feel his arms tighten around me and his head dig deeper into my neck.

"Thank you." He cries. "I'm so sorry y/n, i'm so fucking sorry, I won't ever do it again."

"Just be quiet, I love you, nothing will ever change that, okay?" I say, grabbing his face, making him look into my eyes. "no matter what happens between us, I will never stop loving you."

He smiles, again wrapping himself around me.

"I'm so sorry for being such a prick, I'm so sorry for taking all of my stress out on you. I love you so much baby." He whispers into my neck.

"why don't you show me how much you do?" I smirk.