02

--✾--

--✾--

the hoodie you lend me is still in my closet after all this time. you never asked for it back and I never had the courage to give it to you. it was so warm and it had your smell. everyone likes their crush's scent.

it's been two weeks and I still miss you.

we got to your locker and you opened it up. the door had so many photos of you with your friends and with your older sister who I had the pleasure to meet at your birthday party a few years ago. inside the locker, all your books were organized and everything was neat and clean. you took out your light grey oversized hoodie and gave it to me.

"thank you so much, seungmin." I folded the hoodie and placed it on my arm. "you are a lifesaver."

I walked to the bathroom and into one of the cubicles to take off my wet shirt and dress the hoodie. when I get out with the hoodie already zipped up I look at myself in the mirror and realize that the hoodie goes till the middle of my thighs.

I got out of the bathroom and made my way to the music room where I hope they are.

"looking good girl" minho commented and whistled.

"stop being a dork." I laughed and sat next to chan. "what are you all doing?"

"just singing something we wrote." changbin answered my question.

"I want to listen to your masterpiece."

they all agreed in showing me the song. they prepared themselves

and as soon as you started singing, I realized I wasn't just a crush.

  --✾--  

edited