12

--✾--

--✾--

it was prom day. 

prom started in about one hour and i was getting ready. chan was here to help me get ready. you know, best friend stuff. since he still had an hour, he brought his suit.

"chan, help me." I got out of the bathroom turning my back to chan so he could help me zip up my blue dress. I looked at myself on the mirror as chan helped me. 

"you look beautiful." chan spoke as he placed his chin on my shoulder. I smiled at him. 

"I don't even have makeup on, chan." 

"trust me," he turned me around to face him. "you don't need it." 

"ugh, cheesy." I laughed at him and went to the bathroom to do my makeup. since makeup isn't something I was never a big fan of, I didn't have a lot to work with. I applied foundation and concealer on my skin and some light brown eyeshadow and thin liner on my eyes. after that, I brushed my curly hair with my fingers letting it fall on my back "why haven't you dressed the suit?" I questioned the boy that was laid down on my bed.

"I still have time." chan answered without looking up from his phone. "you girls are the ones who take a lot of time to get ready."

(...)

"sanha! help me!" chan called me getting out of the bathroom with his collar up and the tie around his neck. " I can't tie this." I laughed at his pout and started tying his tie. "you know, I still can't believe you going alone to prom."

"why?" I looked up to him. "it's not that bad. I have the boys to keep me company." I shrugged and he sighed. 

"yeah, but I feel like, as your best friend, I should take you." he said pouting.

"don't worry about it." I laughed. "and I can't steal jisung's date. it wouldn't be right." 

as he was going to talk, the bell rang. "well, we have to go." I talked as I fixed chan's tie and blazer and gave him a smile. "ready?" 

the boy smiled back and nodded. 

--✾--