23

--✾--

--✾--

"what are you talking about, seungmin?" his mother asks him. "what truth are talking about?"

"I've been told that you lied to me. that none of my friends had something to do with the accident as you told me." he finally says gathering the courage he needs. "none of them hurted me as you said nor were a bad influence."

"who told you that?" seungmin was about to answer but his mother stops him. "it was your grandma, wasn't it?" the boy nods at his mother. "minnie, she was the one who lied to you sweetheart."

"why would she? she doesn't gain anything to do so. I know she didn't lie to me. she never lied to me before, why would she do it know?" his mother looks at him surprised. "mom, just tell me the truth."

"I am telling you the truth!" his mother snaps. "why don't you believe me?"

he doesn't know why he doesn't believe his mother. he just has a feeling that his mother isn't being honest. but why would she lie to him?

"why would grandma lie to me? that doesn't make sense."

"and me lying to you? that makes more sense?" the woman raises her voice. "minnie, you know me!"

"or maybe I thought I did!" the boy shots making his mother even angrier.

"fine! I lied to you!" his mother finally admits. "but only to protect you from that sanha girl! you were sad and moping around. you almost never left your bedroom and when you did it was to go to school. I knew it was her fault! and I know it's her fault, you got into that accident!" seungmin looks at his mother shocked. his mother stops talking for a while and takes a deep breath after taking a sip of her tea. " I am sorry minnie, but when I saw an opportunity, I took it. I didn't want you close to her. I mean, you were always locked in your room. you only would come down only for the meals and then you would get back up and lock yourself again." his mother explained. "I know what I did was wrong, and you probably hate me right now but she was taking you away from me piece by piece and I couldn't allow that." she takes a deep breath and cleans her tears. " I hope you can forgive me."

"how can I, mom? you lied to me!" he gets up off the couch yelling. "you're supposed to tell me the truth and not drag me away from my friends because of some girl." he takes a deep breath and sits back on the couch and looks at his mother who is drowning in tears. "look, I understand why you did it. but that doesn't mean you had to lie to me. you could've told me the truth. maybe everything could have been different."

"I'm sorry."

"I can't right now."

--✾--

edited

thank you so much for the +500 views!!!! 

I'm so happy!! I never thought this would happen and I'm so grateful rn!!! 

love u loads!! 

sofia