20

--✾--

--✾--

after various tries of convincing the boy's grandma she would be fine at staying on a hotel, she finally gave up and accepted the offer to stay at their house.

she is only staying there until monday, since she still has classes and exams to attend to.

she is unpacking her little bag so it would be easier to get dressed in the morning. the guest room is quite cozy. the white walls with the wood furniture makes her remember her grandma's house, where she loves to be.

she finishes unpacking when a knock on the door is heard. "yes?"

wonpil's little head sneak through. "ma sent me to tell you that dinner is ready."

"thank you, I will be down on a second."

she grabs her bag, saving it on the closet and she closes it. she walks out of the room, going down the stairs to the dining room. all three of them are already at the table. she murmurs a sorry and sits on the place his grandma indicated.

all throughout dinner, they talk about random things, making jokes and telling the boys' childhood stories.

the mood certainly lightened up and she is feeling happier.

after dinner, she goes up to the room. she gets ready to bed since she is tired from the trip she made that morning. with her pajama already dressed and her hygiene already done, she sits on the bed on her phone answering all the texts chan and minho had sent her.

her attention changes from the phone to the door when this one is knocked. the door opens, revealing seungmin.

"can I come in?" the boy asks sweetly.

"yes, of course." the girl locks her phone placing it on the nightstand. "do you need something?"

"I wanted to ask you if you're ok." he walks closer to her, sitting on her bed, his eyes never leaving hers. "are you comfortable?"

"yes, I'm fine. thank you."

"anytime." he smiles and gets up from the bed, leaving the room. 

--✾--

edited