03

--✾--

--✾--

the third week has come. still missing you. that's why I wear your hoodie everyday. I just want to feel you with me. still feel you holding me and kissing me like you used to.

why won't you come back?

the bell rang meaning we had to go to class which was my least favorite thing to do. or probably, every teenager's. we got out of the music room and chan took me to my classroom.

"did you like our song?" he putted his arm over my shoulders and I nodded. "what was your favorite part?"

"I can't choose. it was all so good."

"you sure about that?" he laughed and we stopped in front of my classroom's door. I looked at him confused. " I think your favorite part was seungmin's."

"what are you trying to say?"

"just be honest with me." I nodded. "do you like him?"

"I don't."

"don't lie to me. I'm your best friend and I saw your face when he started singing."

"well then, if you know the answer why are you asking me?"

"so, you do like him?" he smiled with his discovery and I rolled my eyes.

"whatever chan, I'm late to class. see you later." I kissed his cheek and entered the class ready to die of boredom.

the morning classes went by so fast. it was already lunchtime and I couldn't wait to eat. I make my way to the cafeteria to meet up with chan. I saw him at the usual table with two other boys.

"hey chan."

"hey sanha, sit here." he tapped on the chair between him and you. I could almost tell he was doing it on purpose since there was another chair next to him. "how's class?"

"boring, what else?"

"true." he stood from his chair and did some kind of signal to felix - who was sitting on the other side of the table - to stand up. "we're going to the bathroom. have fun." he whispered that last part on my ear.

I felt your gaze in me but I didn't bother to look at you due to my blushed cheeks.

"the hoodie looks good on you." 

--✾-- 

edited