11

--✾--

--✾--

I got to school and when I was passing through the hallway to go to my classroom I noticed a crowd of people was gathering around the lockers. I tried to look to see what was going on, but being a small person it made it hard. 

"what the hell is wrong with you?" I heard someone talk after something or someone has been thrown onto the lockers. I immediately recognized the voice. minho. "who do you think you are to say those things to her?!"

I trying to reach the front passing through the crowd to see what was happening. and there you were. minho pushing you - already with a bleeding nose - by your collar against the lockers. "of course your little girlfriend told you." you talked as you rolled your eyes making minho even angrier and tighten his grip on your neck. 

"let him go, minho!" I shouted as I tried to release minho's hands from you. he looked at me confused. "he's not worth it!" I cried it out. minho's face softened and he let you go making you fall on the ground. 

"don't you all have more to do? go away!" chan appeared of nowhere and the crowd vanished. "what were you two thinking?" he scolded you and minho as I checked you sitting on the ground. you might have said those things but I'm still a decent human being. you pulled me away from you and I just sighed getting up on my feet. " I'm disappointed with you guys. especially you, minho." 

chan held you, helping you to get up and you two just started walking down the hallway. I made my way to the school's garden. I couldn't handle having classes right now. I sat on the bench looking up at the sky to prevent any tears. 

"sanha!" minho appeared in front me trying to catch his breath. 

"go away. I don't want to talk to you." I said standing up from the bench and started walking but minho grabbed my wrist. "let go." 

"sanha, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that." he apologized. 

"you think?!" I released my wrist from his grip. "what were you thinking?!" 

"when you told me what happened, I tried to talk to him! I tried doing it calmly but he started provoking me and I didn't think straight." he explained himself and approached me holding my hand. " I'm sorry. I really am." 

"I told you to do nothing!" I took a step back and looked him in his eyes. " I told you and chan to stay out of it! but still, you did it and made it worse." my eyes started to burn as I started to cry. "it's not your problem, is mine! so why did you do it?" I cleaned my tears from my cheeks. "why did you?" I looked him in his eyes. 

"because..." he stopped a bit. he seemed hesitant. he closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"because I love you." 

--✾--

edited

ah, oops? a revelation??

biggest chapter I've written so far! omggg. I've been really enjoying writing this story and I hope you like it!!

thank you!!

sofia