15

--✾--

--✾--

I knew you've seen it all. me and minho. the kiss. 

I still can't believe it. 

after I stopped the kiss, the first thing that came to my mind was you. I looked at the place where I've seen you before and you were gone. I knew you've seen it. I felt my heart breaking into a million pieces when I saw minho's disappointed face. I didn't want any of this to happen. I didn't plan on hurting him. he was the one who kissed me and still, he is the one getting hurt. 

I murmured a quick apology and I ran out of the gym quickly regretting the fact I didn't bring my coat since it's winter and about to snow. but that didn't mind at that moment. 

I just wanted to find you. 

I looked around the whole school and nothing. not in the music room, not in the hallways, not even in the bathrooms. my legs were tired. I was tired. I collapsed in the middle of the school, not minding the snow. I hugged my legs and cried. 

how the hell did this happen?

"sanha." I heard my name being called and I recognized the voice. "what are you doing here on the ground?" I looked up and I saw you. you held out your hand and I took it. 

"I was looking for you, but didn't seem to find you." I answered as I cleaned the tears and the smudged makeup I had due to the tears.

"what do you want from me?" you sighed and looked down. "you seemed to be having a good time." 

"seungmin..." 

"do you like him?" 

"he is just my friend." 

"so am i." your gaze hadn't left the ground. I couldn't hear the sadness in your voice and that broke my heart just a little more. " I better get going." 

"don't go." I grabbed your wrist. you just shrugged it off and continued walking. "seungmin!" I yelled and yet again, nothing. 

I wanted to go after you but my legs just gave in and I fell on my knees. 

"I love you..."

and that was the last time I saw you.

--✾--

edited