30

--✾--

--✾--

prom: 1 day

3:54pm

"I'm glad you're here." chan pushes sanha into his arms. " I missed you."

"I missed you too chan but I would like to breath."

the boy laughs letting her go. she walks into the living room while chan closed the door. hyunjin is running after felix through the living room, woojin and minho are talking in the corner, jisung is probably waiting for his boyfriend and changbin is attacking jeongin with tickles.

I swear to god that the child is about to die, she thought.

"SANHA! you're here!" changbin screams as he let's go poor jeongin. the boy immediately runs away from the older, ending next to chan. changbin gets up from the couch and hugs the girl. " I haven't seen you in a while."

"hello binnie." they break the hug and smiles at the boy. "how are you?"

(...)

5:06pm

the bell rings breaking the conversation between chan and changbin. the older get up to open the door and finds seungmin outside.

"guys, seungmin's here!" chan shouts from the entrance hall.

minho immediately looks worried at sanha and she smiles and mouths an I'm okay.

seungmin enters the living room, receiving a greet from everyone but sanha. she is a nervous wreck right now and can't say anything.

"let's watch a movie!" the maknae says excitedly.

everyone agrees and a fight about which movie they should see starts. jisung begins to scream and whine because he wants to see a romantic comedy and no one wants it. chan shuts his boyfriend up and the fight proceeds.

later, everyone decides on an action movie. the movie starts and she moves on the couch finding a more comfortable position.

(...)

7:26pm

the movie ended a few minutes ago. seungmin is on the couch talking to felix and jeongin.

"I'm glad you're back." felix admits with his usual big smile. "we all missed you a lot." seungmin smiles at the boy's words.

but his eyes shift immediately to sanha. she is happily talking to changbin as her legs are over his lap. they seem really happy talking to each other and that makes seungmin a bit jealous.

he might not have all his memories back but one thing he is sure of. he likes her. maybe not enough to be called love but he wants to be with her.

so badly.

she suddenly gets up after whispering some words to changbin, who happily nods and she goes up the stairs to the bathroom.

he wants to follow her but his legs aren't moving. he is afraid. afraid that she has already moved on and won't feel the same about him. but even if she doesn't feel the same anymore, he needs to apologize to her for what he did in the past. the way he treated her and the hurtful words he said.

without even notice, he is already next to the bathroom door waiting for her. he gathered up all the courage when she leaves the room.

"seungmin? is everything okay?" sanha asks sweetly in a whisper.

"I need to talk to you."

she nods and starts walking motion him to follow her. they enter a room that he assumes that is chan's. they sit on the bed looking at each other.

"you can tell me now."

"first, I wanted to thank you. you helped me get my memories back." he talks and sanha's smile widens. "second, I want to apologize for being an idiot in the past. you didn't deserve it at all. I was just stupid jealous and I didn't realize how much I was hurting you. the only reason I did it was because I liked you and didn't want anyone to take you away from me, but instead, I was the one to push you away. I'm sorry." sanha is about to talk but he stops her. "one more thing." she nods and he takes a deep breath. "I guess I don't know the best way to say it, so I might just be blunt." he locks his eyes with hers. "I like you. like a lot. you may not like me anymore or not want to be with me because of what happened before. or maybe you even like someone else like, I don't know, changbin or min--"

his babble is interrupted when sanha presses her lips into his to shut him up. she doesn't care what happened in the past. she or anyone can't change that now, so there's no reason to bother with that right now. she just wants to enjoy the present and her friends made her realize that. she can't be stuck in the past and needs to live the present. and her present is him. even after everything that happened, she never gave up on him because she always believed in them. it could be just a highschool love, as some people call it, but that doesn't matter right now.

all that it matters is them.

and the kiss transmits all the love they have for each other. right here, right now. 

"you talk too much." she laughs. "I like you, not changbin or minho, or anyone else. just you."

--✾--

edited

next chapter is the last one??? what??

thank you so much for 1.07k!!